Home

NCAA Football 13 Video - USC Intro with Rece Davis In Studio Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Video - USC Intro with Rece Davis In Studio Update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #145
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - USC Intro with Rece Davis In Studio Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameroncrazie07
only complaint is they still only show 10-15 guys running out of the tunnel, just looks off to me
That's always something that bothered me.

Personally, I'm not one to complain about visuals because if I want something that looks perfect, I'll watch or go play football.

But having only 10-15 guys running out with the team has always looked odd to me.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #146
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Not impressed, commentary stale, they still have the qb doing the Tom Brady dance in the middle of the huddle which is stale too and just doesnt look right and animations and zig zagging is still in. During the end of the kick off return the defender should have finished off the tackle by diving on top of the ball carrier, instead the canned animation kicked in, and the defender just stopped, because that was the end of that predetermined animation.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #147
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

ok so i found a few things fun. 1st Washington was ranked #5 in the nation as awesome as i would like that i find it hard to believe.

2nd the texas tech upset. the way he was talking doesnt make any sense or have any rythem to it.
"How far will they fall? the unthinkable has happened" Im sorry but Tech beating the longhorns is not the unthinkable. Im over it
Old 05-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #148
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04
ok so i found a few things fun. 1st Washington was ranked #5 in the nation as awesome as i would like that i find it hard to believe.

2nd the texas tech upset. the way he was talking doesnt make any sense or have any rythem to it.
"How far will they fall? the unthinkable has happened" Im sorry but Tech beating the longhorns is not the unthinkable. Im over it
it is the unthinkable. NO NCAA 2013 FOR YOU
Old 05-11-2012, 05:19 PM   #149
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04

Listen. They were most likely playing dynasty mode. That's why Washington somehow was #5. It also explains Texas Tech beating Texas. It's in dynasty.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #150
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
That's always something that bothered me.

Personally, I'm not one to complain about visuals because if I want something that looks perfect, I'll watch or go play football.

But having only 10-15 guys running out with the team has always looked odd to me.
Something tells me if they went for 50-60 guys the game would look like a slideshow, or the guys running out would look like the models on the sidelines.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:51 PM   #151
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: NEW NCAA 13 Video USC Intro and Rece Davis updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Wow... That was boring...
Glad I'm not the only one. Boring is the first thing that popped into my head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #152
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
There is nothing impressive nor immersive about this video. It is sad that some of you are willing to act like EA made a huge leap forward this year, and all they have done is attempt to patch in some new commentary and pasted a scoring update into the game. I don't want to hear about this being an earlier build or anything that people keep saying annually to try and cover up for the fact that EA Sports is telling you what they can't do and forcing you to accept the minimal updates.

This is why we need competition....I guarantee that EA Sports would have fixed the issues plaguing this game and we would have witnessed true innovation. #Notimpressed
Nor will you ever be...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »