Home

NCAA Football 13 Video - USC Intro with Rece Davis In Studio Update

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Video - USC Intro with Rece Davis In Studio Update within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2012, 11:42 PM   #161
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - USC Intro with Rece Davis In Studio Update

Good deal. I'm pretty decent with audio editing so I think I'll def try that out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #162
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
You can use as many as you want. I don't want to turn this into a Stadium Sounds thread, but I was just pointing out that EA does give you some ability to really add a ton to games with Stadium sounds and Custom Intros.

You can do real broadcasts, cinematic style, etc. I found a great radio broadcast from Tennessee's John Ward and used it for a Tennessee Intro.

You can also "layer" different sounds on most sound editors to create siren effects, etc. on top of the music.

Here is my ECU intro.

Again, not to turn it away from the new intro...but the new stuff plus custom music will make 13 pretty damn sweet in the intro department in my opinion.
This one is a bit better than the ND one. for one reason cause its more realistic. the ND one is more fantasy, i dont see that one ever being real unless thats what they do on a real game cause ive never been to a ND game. Ive always wanted to do an MSU one with the 300 theme and them playing thunderstruck right as they come on the field
Old 05-12-2012, 12:17 AM   #163
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
I've been tempted to give FIFA a try but have stayed away because I don't really follow the sport.
Man, do yourself a favor and rent it. Give yourself time to get the ebbs and flow of it like passing and setting up attacks. You really don't need to be a fan of soccer, but if your a sports fan you will love it.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:22 AM   #164
Rookie

Mr_McGibblets90's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekcots11
This one is a bit better than the ND one. for one reason cause its more realistic. the ND one is more fantasy, i dont see that one ever being real unless thats what they do on a real game cause ive never been to a ND game. Ive always wanted to do an MSU one with the 300 theme and them playing thunderstruck right as they come on the field
Check the big ten sounds thread. I made a custom intro that's exactly that and uploaded it last season.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:51 AM   #165
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Meh, pretty unimpressed. I see they're trying but the direction is off. It's a mash up of what EA wants to do, and an actual broadcast. Just doesn't work for me.
THIS!!....I agree...its to much dead air, the crowd sounds stagnant[i expected the crowd to go crazy when the sword was stabbed into the ground] and rece sounds pieced together or robotic as some said....they have time to fix it I hope

Last edited by swac07; 05-12-2012 at 04:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2012, 05:57 AM   #166
MVP

OVR: 22

Im starting to feel its time to change the announcers..its one of those little things that when changed can really give a fresh feel to a sports game. I dont know..maybe i am wrong but it may do some good to get some fresh voices in NCAA now..the overall commentary is not that bad..but the voices..feel worn out and tiring to me...its been too long using the same announcers.

The developers need to understand that simply changing the dialogue each year does not help much..EA needs to start really "improving" the audio much more now..especially the play by play commentary, improve the flow of it during, pre and after play, emotion of it,etc ..same goes with Madden but Madden this year will be getting a facelift for its audio...i feel it may be time for NCAA to follow suit

Last edited by Moegames; 05-12-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #167
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Im starting to feel its time to change the announcers..its one of those little things that when changed can really give a fresh feel to a sports game. I dont know..maybe i am wrong but it may do some good to get some fresh voices in NCAA now..the overall commentary is not that bad..but the voices..feel worn out and tiring to me...its been too long using the same announcers.

The developers need to understand that simply changing the dialogue each year does not help much..EA needs to start really "improving" the audio much more now..especially the play by play commentary, improve the flow of it during, pre and after play, emotion of it,etc ..same goes with Madden but Madden this year will be getting a facelift for its audio...i feel it may be time for NCAA to follow suit
They are both getting an overhaul in sound technology.

I do hope they fill up the dead spots, though, during intros.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #168
Rookie

strive's Arena

OVR: 0

Hopefully that is an early build. Still cool stuff to have, but it isn't really presented very well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »