Home

MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.16 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.16 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impressions within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #657
Rookie

Strings74's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.16 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impression

Downloaded new patch. My previously frozen RTTS now works fine. Awesome.

My previous franchise that worked fine is now missing from the hard drive. No I did not delete it accidentally or overwrite it. I just played it the other night and now it is nowhere to be found.

Actually, when I select Franchise and "Continue" one of my RTTS files is actually available to load but with the datestamp from when I last played my franchise. Seriously. I select franchise and it offers me a RTTS file. I tried loading it for the heck of it, thinking perhaps my franchise file somehow got renamed and it says "this load file is no longer valid".

I feel like something like this goes wrong every season.

*sigh*
Old 05-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #658
Rookie

Strings74's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.16 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impression

Also, I noticed that in RTTS I cannot turn off the Post-Game Auto Save feature even with the appropriate option selected (that is, set to "OFF").

This is obviously a minor issue but it is kind of annoying because I like to turn that off to save myself the extra 10 seconds in between games.

No idea why this happens.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #659
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44
You know you had a boring game when the highlight reel at the end only showcases three plays

Beat the mets 1-0

Also, it's weird but I didn't get prompted for the patch and I even dl'ed my save from the vita.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #660
Rookie

OVR: 0

Is there a new patch coming anytime soon???
Old 05-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #661
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by udo0928
Is there a new patch coming anytime soon???
Uh, yeah....like, yesterday.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pressions.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #662
Rookie

OVR: 0

I just need some advice, I only play season mode and never online. I have had MLB 12 the show every since the day it was released and started season mode and about halfway through april schedule everytime i would go into the free agents to update the roster manually it would freeze. I deleted everything and started over, I redid the whole roster etc....again and played and after getting the latest patch(may) today when I went to play when it goes to the today menu press to approve to play the game it freezes. By reading all these threads, i am kinda understanding I have to restart again....but do I need to ignore all the patches and just play the season straight from the game disc as it came out of the box, or just download the patches then start the season and then ignore any patches after may?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »