Home

MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impressions within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #153
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
Man, I want to download this patch..but I'm scared that my franchise might freeze up, I can't have that as I'm far in my season and I've done a lot of moves to represent real life transactions..

should I download it or not?
Copy your old files and the older patch to an external. Then DL it and give it a go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 06-07-2012, 01:44 AM   #154
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impression

Well this patch officially ruined my season, I downloaded it, all of a sudden the Rangers and the Mariners were 50 and 222. I didn't figure this mattered since the Mariners were so far out. The Rangers werent doing so well either. It was an epic battle right down to the end of the AL West season, with the A's shocking the baseball world and winning the division. The Indians squeaked into the playoffs as well winning the wild card. But when the playoffs begin who do I end up playing first?? The Mariners, who would have had the worst record in baseball if not for the patch, and it gave the wildcard to the Rangers, who would have not came close to the playoffs. So the game now for some reason, just gives playoff bids to 2 teams who had horrible records and would not have made the playoffs. Nice job guys, way to ruin a game.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #155
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 12 The Show Game Update 1.21 Arrives, Details Included - Post Your Impression

I would think they would be working on a new patch since the ball was dropped on the last couple. We shall see...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by payton425
I would think they would be working on a new patch since the ball was dropped on the last couple. We shall see...
I hope they are. But am I the only one or there's no real feedback from SCEA this year compared to previous iterations ?
Old 06-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #157
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

Is this one safe to download? I am In a franchise post 1.06. I have downloaded 1.16. I have had no problems. I am afraid to download 1.21
Old 06-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #158
Rookie

Scribe1980's Arena

OVR: 5
Location: The oldest minor league hockey town in North America

Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
Is this one safe to download? I am In a franchise post 1.06. I have downloaded 1.16. I have had no problems. I am afraid to download 1.21
Same here. I paid for and love playing in the classic stadiums, now I can't do that b/c I don't want to touch 1.21 patch. Silly that we're in this spot in the first place, don't ya think? I invested far too much time in this game -- more than hockey, FIFA and GT5 combined -- so I have had a hard time saying WTF and taking the plunge.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #159
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44
I'm playing a series in Tampa and notice that one of the scoreboards in right-center updates the pitchers stats in real time. Including the k per 9 stat.

That. is. friggin awesome.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:53 AM   #160
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe1980
Same here. I paid for and love playing in the classic stadiums, now I can't do that b/c I don't want to touch 1.21 patch. Silly that we're in this spot in the first place, don't ya think? I invested far too much time in this game -- more than hockey, FIFA and GT5 combined -- so I have had a hard time saying WTF and taking the plunge.
im with you. the only reason for me to download the patch is so i can play in the classic stadiums i paid for.
those stadiums should be playable without having to download the latest patch.
I dont have time to download a faulty patch. i just wanna play in the polo grounds again.

There wasnt even the need for any patches this year. The game was fine. I never needed a patch. They just open up a can of worms when one is released.

Last edited by Splitter77; 06-13-2012 at 06:57 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »