Home

Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yours

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yours within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #81

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Madden 13...now featuring:

No full customization of rosters.
No Editing of players in CCM
No Import Draft Classes
No 32 team control
No Fantasy Draft
No offline co-op play
No custom playbooks
No playing games except those of the ONE team you select for CCM

....I wish I had the gif of Bart Scott saying, "CAN'T WAIT."
Only three of these are real travesties
Old 06-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yo

Oh noes I can't control all the teams and make sure the one team I want to win every year in franchise mode does? WORLD ENDING!

I can't fathom why people ask or even want that either in madden or NHL. Makes no sense to me.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:57 PM   #83
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 13 CCM Will Not Allow You to Play Other Games on the Schedule, Only Yo

so does this mean that if you dont make it to the playoffs, superbowl or probowl. youll have to find out who won those games via the new twitter feeds.

skip bayless commets via twitter when asked what he thought about the complete removal of features because of the new CC mode....

its asi9, asi10, asi11, asi12!

Hidden Within the Depths of Silence and Solitude, Awaits the Realest Dude...
-- TajDeni

Last edited by TajDeni; 06-12-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Oh noes I can't control all the teams and make sure the one team I want to win every year in franchise mode does? WORLD ENDING!

I can't fathom why people ask or even want that either in madden or NHL. Makes no sense to me.
Let me spell this out for you: I choose one team in franchise. My kids (3 of them) choose other teams. We like to see who has the best season(s). I'm not trying to make my team win out the easy way...I'm trying to play Madden in franchise mode with my kids because it's one way we spend time together. I'm not going to buy 3 more consoles and the family Live Gold pack to do this. Plus, we've also used Fantasy draft for our franchises. So, there go 2 HUGE features for us, and we'll have to stick with Madden 12 for at least another year.

So, to say that players who want that feature are trying to win at all costs is ignorant at best.

Old 06-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #85
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Steve,

I thought they did say in the blog that you could still play multi-player with 32 human teams?

Can't you just start one with 32 coaches and control all teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 06:07 PM   #86
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
This is horrible news for guys like me who like to play various games on the schedule.

I really can't believe this. Is regular franchise going to be removed?
CCM is the end to franchise mode.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 06-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #87
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK

Good for you. Doesn't change the fact people want it the game. If you don't have anything constructive to add...stay out of the thread. Last warning.
Old 06-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Madden 13...now featuring:

No full customization of rosters.
No Editing of players in CCM
No Import Draft Classes
No 32 team control
No Fantasy Draft
No offline co-op play
No custom playbooks
No playing games except those of the ONE team you select for CCM

....I wish I had the gif of Bart Scott saying, "CAN'T WAIT."
Wow what I missed!!! Well, not buying Madden this year. They r making this game worse, besides the infinity engine....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »