Home

NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Details, Screenshots, Trailer & Blogs

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Details, Screenshots, Trailer & Blogs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
With the lack of much added depth in Dynasty please tell me there will be scouting reports in that mode and not just RTG

It only makes sense!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #122
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NCAA Football 13 Road to Glory Details, Screenshots, Trailer & Blogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Cool a mode i will once again never touch especially because of this stupid reaction time thing. Good job EA
God kid, just don't push LT/L2.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 06-15-2012, 05:50 PM   #123
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4

ppl have been asking to change quarter length for years. i want a new grading system for the defensive side of the ball because shut down corners do not get xp in this game. I can go through an entire game and not have the qaurterback throw it to the receiver the whole game. and i will end up with a really low xp. its just to barebones. and i want more added to your high school career. Add more depth to the ranking of recruits and scouting teams.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #124
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAY IV M3RCY
ppl have been asking to change quarter length for years. i want a new grading system for the defensive side of the ball because shut down corners do not get xp in this game. I can go through an entire game and not have the qaurterback throw it to the receiver the whole game. and i will end up with a really low xp. its just to barebones. and i want more added to your high school career. Add more depth to the ranking of recruits and scouting teams.

Yes, I think they need to go the direction of NHL where you are graded on

Position - Being where you're suppose to be, same could be applied to football. Each play you are in the correct position the score goes up, each time you're out of position it goes down.

Team Play - Could go down for things like penalties, missed tackles. Goes up when you simply don't do these things

-There are also in-game goals that the coach gives Ex: We need to force a turnover, or Don't let them score this drive.

Stats - Simply goes up for tackles, ints, fumble recoveries/forced, TDs, etc. Goes down everytime you give up a TD or maybe a big play.

EDIT: It also needs to be weigthed to where a CB gets more XP than a RB in Position and Team Play where as a RB would get more XP for stats.

Last edited by sparkdawg777; 06-15-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:26 PM   #125
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

One thing I didn't notice before that got me a little excited:

Quote:
Unique cameras for each position
I'm hoping this means they fixed the cameras for people who like to play linebacker/corner/safety. It became extremely annoying that you were forced out of position because the camera did a 360 in the air whenever you were trying to go for an interception, turning you around the opposite way and giving up a big play.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #126
Rookie

High school allstar game that let's you play online against other rtg players across the nation make it the army allstar game it'll make road to glory REAL!!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #127
Rookie

High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!High school army allstar game!!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!High school army allstar game!!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #128
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hqjj923
High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!High school army allstar game!!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!High school army allstar game!!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!! High school army allstar game!!!!!
Really...

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »