Home

2K Sports Invites Fans to "Uncover The Cover" of NBA 2K13

This is a discussion on 2K Sports Invites Fans to "Uncover The Cover" of NBA 2K13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: 2K Sports Invites Fans to "Uncover The Cover" of NBA 2K13

Zuul, the Gatekeeper from Ghostbusters.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #58
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
No white player got more hype this year than

MATT BONNER!

That's who it is
No Scalabrine?
Old 06-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #59
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

It's gonna most likely be Brian Scalabrine... But in all seriousness, really the three covers I think are most likely gonna be

1)KD and LeBron in a Madden 10 like cover

2)The Dream Team from 92 since like 10/12 players were in 2K12

3)A group picture of the best NBA players of now/then in a NBA 09 The Inside-like cover
Old 06-20-2012, 06:38 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0
I really don't care who is on the cover, because in all honestly it doesn't matter... I want to know whats IN the game not ON the game. You can have MJ himself and the game still be wack; 2K12 is a testament to that. Give me a solid game that I wont fall asleep while playing on after a couple of weeks.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #61
Banned

Wista5's Arena

OVR: 0
Don't care who gets the cover. This game is always quality.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #62
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

Re: 2K Sports Invites Fans to "Uncover The Cover" of NBA 2K13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
First off, this is a rant--I apologize beforehand.

Second, I have nothing against technology; I'm on my laptop or my iPhone all the time. Here we go...

...Can we please, PLEASE find things out in this society without the use of Facebook or Twitter? Please don't take this the wrong way, but Facebook and Twitter are great--if you're into that kind of stuff. I don't Facebook because I really don't have 874 friends and you don't either; a "friend" is someone who is down with me--not someone I went to high school with and haven't spoken to since...well, high school. And I don't tweet because I really don't think America is interested in what I think on things (even though I'm ranting on a sports forum).

I love GNC Smoothies, and they have a promotion to get a dollar off every time you get one. I inquired as to how to get it, and the smoothie chick told me I have to like them on Facebook. I'm sorry, but a GNC brick building is not my friend!!

Ok--back on track here: just have some semi-hard trivia question that people have to answer to reveal the thing piece by piece or something. I'm sorry for the rant guys; I just wish we could do things without social networking. Oh you need a blood transfusion right away? "Like" your local doctor on Facebook and tweet your blood type and we will notify you via text message.

Oh--I hope it's a either MJ again or a legend with a current player.
I feel your pain on social networking marketing, but this is the way of the world now, and barring some technological catastrophe, it's only going to get "worse". I participate in it for things that are really important to me, and ignore the rest, but I've given up fighting against the unassailable reality of this being how information(especially pertaining to entertainment) is disseminated now.

The cover is of course the Birdman Chris Andersen

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #63
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBrady
Durant has a rose and birds tattooed on his chest, and the orange part of the pic seems to be a tarantula. My guess is that it will "the Durantula" Kevin Durant.
interesting, i didn't see a spider at first but now that you say it thats possible. Thats lame though.
Old 06-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 3
STOP SAYING DURANT

he is signed with EA and was on the cover of the game that never got released
NBA ELITE 11

so NO its not Durant
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »