Home

Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers Mode Preview

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers Mode Preview within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-22-2012, 04:57 PM   #265
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 13 Connected Careers Mode Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple28Pedestrian
Big FN Deal, you seem to be quite knowledgeable, I havent delved that deep into CC yet due to the lack of multiplayer capability offline [killer for me]. I do ask though,

If you choose to be a back-up or Role player, how do you "work your way up" is there any strategy to it, or do you just start immediately due to the human choosing that player?

such as If i create a rookie QB, will I be an automatic starter regardless of which team I select to play on or is there some sort of improvement/waiting that is required to become a starter?

cheers
lol, nah, I am not necessarily that knowledgeable about CC, getting all my info from the stuff that's floating around. TSO is doing a bang up job of explaining some things, you might want to check it out.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline....-it-all.78658/

As far as where you start on the depth chart as a created player, I don't know but I am sure the info is out there somewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 10:08 PM   #266
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I don"t think that's entirely correct because in one the videos, I think Looman says even when playing as a player, you still have control over the playcalling. So essentially, if playing as AP, you still would be in "M12 Coach Mode" control of everything else.
Wait...

So if I'm a HB, I can call the plays like I'm a QB?

That's....interesting.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #267
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Wait...

So if I'm a HB, I can call the plays like I'm a QB?

That's....interesting.
Yeah according to J-Lo at around the 1:42 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7qig...ayer_embedded#!
Old 06-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #268
MVP

mestevo's Arena

Not really a fan of that, would rather just play my role if I'm a player, or better yet earn the ability to influence play calls the way you earn it in NCAA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 06-22-2012, 10:35 PM   #269
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Not really a fan of that, would rather just play my role if I'm a player, or better yet earn the ability to influence play calls the way you earn it in NCAA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
You are going to see people bragging about their stats because they are giving themselve 50+ passes or 40+ rushes a game. Only way that it wwould seem beneficial early is if you are a 3-4 Rush OLB or a CB that likes running Man-to-Man.

If anything I will use GameFlow. I would want to earn play call responsibilities.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #270
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

you do not start automatically when you pick to play cc as a player. if your player starts rated 4th on the team at your position, thats where you start out on the depth chart.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #271
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneal2001
you do not start automatically when you pick to play cc as a player. if your player starts rated 4th on the team at your position, thats where you start out on the depth chart.
That's cool but people can still likely put themselves in during games by subbing. Anyway, I don't think it's a biggie because they only control that one player on the field the entire game, so if they choose to focus their offense around one player that they are controlling, so be it. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #272
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I want to try a single version of Online CCM, but I dont want to risk losing online connection or the servers being down.
I have to see how MaddenCareer.com works out before I make the decision.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »