Home

Madden NFL 13 - Madden Ultimate Team Webcast, Video and Blogs

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 - Madden Ultimate Team Webcast, Video and Blogs within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 08:51 AM   #17
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 - Madden Ultimate Team Webcast, Video and Blogs

Just watched pieces of the gameplay that Shopmaster uploaded this morning that went along with the webcast. I have to say, I HOPE the QB sig animations have been addressed and that's just an old build.

At the community event and even in the E3 vids, it can be seen that the sig animations are triggering infrequently. Instead, we're seeing that awful crouching tiger generic throwing animation. It's an eye sore for myself...

it's now fixed...
Old 07-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 13 - Madden Ultimate Team Webcast, Video, Blogs and Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
This mode just shows that people are gullible and they will use their hard earn money to pay for a random fantasy draft football team

You pay real money for card packs so you can have a random set of players? Paid Fanasty football?

And EA said they took out Fanasty draft lol nope you just have to pay for it...

what are you talking about? you don't need to spend money to be successful with this mode.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Just watched pieces of the gameplay that Shopmaster uploaded this morning that went along with the webcast. I have to say, I HOPE the QB sig animations have been addressed and that's just an old build.

At the community event and even in the E3 vids, it can be seen that the sig animations are triggering infrequently. Instead, we're seeing that awful crouching tiger generic throwing animation. It's an eye sore for myself...

it's now fixed...

Can you try to get an answer on this from your contacts over at EA? This was a huge addition for Madden and it would be a shame if they took it out....

Thanks!
Old 07-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #20
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Can you try to get an answer on this from your contacts over at EA? This was a huge addition for Madden and it would be a shame if they took it out....

Thanks!
They're not taken out...they just don't play as frequently as they should. Senator Palmer picked up on this first when examining the E3 vids.

I sent an email to give the developers a heads up at the last community event; whether they act on it and address it is on them.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:43 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 13 Live Webcast Starts Now - Madden Ultimate Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
Missed it. Did they explain how you earn Legends for CC? In the CC Webcast they mentioned that some Legends had to be earned through MUT but didn't explain further.

They showed it as a collection reward.
If you played MUT this year, it looks like the Keeper collection.
One card in the collection being the legend(ex: John Elway), put that card in the collection and you unlock him in Connected Careers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #22
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4

sounds good to me, had fun last year with this. They better allow you to trade "gold" card for a "silver" card this year though, that was dumb that you couldn't last year.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 13 - Madden Ultimate Team Webcast, Video, Blogs and Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnZzgo
I have no interest at all in Madden Ultimate Team.I wish they would remove it.

Why remove it, that doesn't make sense. I just don't get a statement like that. If you got your way, then all of those people who do enjoy it will be upset. If you don't like then don't use it.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 49

Why are they trying so hard to bring back football cards? Now they are trying to make money on virtual football card packs?

Fantasy team should be a standard feature. Shouldn't even need to be announced, and doesn't need a card gimmick IMO.

I say remove this and give us a true legends feature like 2k12 did. I'd love to be able to have historic rosters and play a franchise or season with them. Be able to save historic rosters and share over a "EA share", etc....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »