Home

NBA Live 13 Being Shown to Select Outlets Thursday

This is a discussion on NBA Live 13 Being Shown to Select Outlets Thursday within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 06:01 PM   #137
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA Live 13 Being Shown to Select Outlets Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson24
Go make your own game if thats what you want. As fomer customers did we not get what we bought? What have you purchased in Live 13 that you havent gotten? Is it your time and energy you want back? Recognition?

What do they owe us?
Yep, this right here tells me you have no idea what you're talking about

Im not going to even waste anymore time talking to you

Noshun is right, you are very confused
Old 08-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #138
Banned

OVR: 0

Confused? I'm asking what it is exactly you think they owe us as former consumers of their product. They fulfilled those obligations and for me still do cause I still play live 10.

They owe us everything is rather confusing..especially for a game that isn't out. Can I get one example of what you think you deserve beore a game is released? If it's a game you want then a game you will get come Oct.

I think you guys just want to give props to your own posts. Maybe there is a conspiracy here.

Last edited by Wilson24; 08-02-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:33 PM   #139
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

i don't want NBA Live 13 to fail, i just find it funny that they bragged about Elite, showed it off, got a terrible reaction, had to scrap the game, announced a comeback after a year off, and have done nothing to change the perception from NBA Elite. And then i find it even more funny the people who blindly defend this game.

So i just get more humor out of this. I'd rather they put out a quality game because then it forces 2k to step their game up even more.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #140
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i don't want NBA Live 13 to fail, i just find it funny that they bragged about Elite, showed it off, got a terrible reaction, had to scrap the game, announced a comeback after a year off, and have done nothing to change the perception from NBA Elite. And then i find it even more funny the people who blindly defend this game.

So i just get more humor out of this. I'd rather they put out a quality game because then it forces 2k to step their game up even more.
That's the part that gets me. They had time I'm sure other sports devs would kill for. They could've built a sick foundation and had a really nice start up for Live 13. Hell they still could, but from everything I've been hearing/reading. That doesn't seem to be the case.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #141
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson24
Confused? I'm asking what it is exactly you think they owe us as former consumers of their product. They fulfilled those obligations and for me still do cause I still play live 10.

They owe us everything is rather confusing..especially for a game that isn't out. Can I get one example of what you think you deserve beore a game is released? If it's a game you want then a game you will get come Oct.

I think you guys just want to give props to your own posts. Maybe there is a conspiracy here.
Well if you wanna get technical about it, cool. I, along with the rest of the community was put on numerous three year plans that never came to fruition. So if we're looking for some specifics, after the debacle that was that stripped down garbage Live 06 we were orignally introduced to the three year plan. 07 came and went, slight improvement, then there was a new direction for 08. By my calculations that's $139.98 so far. So we're on the new 3 year plan, quality was still terrible, but hope was still being sold. 09 came and went, still crap. So plus the 69.99 a piece for 08 and 09 that brings the total to $209.97 now. Alright year three is here. While we got a solid title in Live 10, it was the start of a new plan because we were in a new direction under a new lead in Mike Wang. That's cool though, cause this was the best game of the bunch so far, so we won't count the money spent here. That brings us to the train wreck that was Elite 11. So the three year plan we started on with 10 has already been scrapped for a new three year plan and they didn't start talking that three year plan garbage until the videos started exposing what kind of garbage they were about to sell us. That's when damage control tried to sell us that Elite was the first year of this new plan. Of course that ended up falling on it's face cause the damage was too severe and the game got cancelled. Fast foward to now and this is supposed to be the first year of yet another three year plan that we're supposed to shell out 69.99 for.

So in conclusion, by my calculations they ACTUALLY owe us (since you insist on knowing) $209.97 each or the four great games we were promised at the end of the four different three year plans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2012, 07:00 PM   #142
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
That's the part that gets me. They had time I'm sure other sports devs would kill for. They could've built a sick foundation and had a really nice start up for Live 13. Hell they still could, but from everything I've been hearing/reading. That doesn't seem to be the case.
AND they could of came into the community and gathered ideas earlier. If we would of had an even larger hand in this I bet we'd be a lot more patient with this silence. They actually wasted a valuable "bonding" experience with the community.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #143
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

So what happened at today's event?
Old 08-02-2012, 10:32 PM   #144
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
So what happened at today's event?
I'm confused....wasn't this thing cancelled?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »