Home

NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2012, 04:19 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 Freezing? Post All Details Here

PS3

Offline Dynasty

Just finished the off season of year 3. Week 1 of season 4 I had a bye, finished recruiting and went to advance my week to week 2. The game has me at week 15. All teams are 0-0. The BCS Ticker on the bottom shows team rankings in alphabetical? order. The only option to advance to is the conference championship week. None of the ESPN tab stats show anything. Award finalists is empty, BCS rankings are empty etc. When I try to advance to conference championships it just loads forever and does nothing. Did I just lose 3 seasons?
Old 08-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #90
Rookie

cpar2380's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpar2380
Which console: 360
Online/Offline: offline
Mode: dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? many times - right before halftime, right after halftime, at end of game during player celebration and especially when the gametrack graphics come up
Post the name of your dynasty: TBeggen dynasty is AAAARRRGGGH
Also forgot to mention this has happened with 3 different copies of the game (2 new copies after I returned the first one).
Old 08-07-2012, 11:15 PM   #91
Rookie

Xbox
Dynasty

While im recruiting doing my phone calls and stuff the game randomly freezes. It froze on me while was I making a phone call, once when leaven the my target room and once while in the my target room.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2012, 01:14 AM   #92
Rookie

OVR: 3

Xbox 360
It's frozen multiple times near the end of a dynasty game while super-simming until "on field."

Edit: It just froze for the first time while showing the "stills" after the game.

Last edited by jhunt26; 08-08-2012 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Another Freeze
Old 08-08-2012, 05:17 AM   #93
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

I have yet to incur an freeze while in gameplay since the update. Although, I have incurred a couple of freezes in online dynasty when entering recruiting mode. This is on the Xbox 360.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #94
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyDobbs
I have yet to incur an freeze while in gameplay since the update. Although, I have incurred a couple of freezes in online dynasty when entering recruiting mode. This is on the Xbox 360.
I did the update last night so I could get updated rosters and coaching edits.

Then today in my offline dynasty (season 3), I advanced out of preseason, and it went to week 15. Thanks EA.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:08 AM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 3

Console: 360

Offline/Online: Online Dynasty

Gamertag: Effect360

Issue:

Game freezes 40% of the time during the ending highlights and graphics. Sometimes if you skip the animations and replays it doesn't freeze up. Other times if you let it go all the way through it freezes when the replays start. Playbooks and uniforms don't seem to affect it one way or the other. It has frozen using defaults and frozen using customs. With that being said...

I understand that EA has a lot on its table each year in preparing this game. However, when the basic usage of the game causes it to crash there is an apparent lack of testing. These online dynasties have not been tested to the quality that we have come to expect from a manufacturer who charges $60 for a title. I know I am probably beating a Boise State Bronco to death here... EA please, for your fans, fix this game. I really enjoy playing the game when it does work. But if you continue to put out lackluster products then I will have to take my business elsewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #96
Rookie

Which Console: PS3

Online/Offline: Offline

Mode: Dynasty

Where Does It Happen Exactly: The opening screen of Create-A-Prospect and throughout the Recruiting part.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »