Home

NBA 2K13 Achievements Reveal My Team, Play Historic Teams and Blacktop Online

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Achievements Reveal My Team, Play Historic Teams and Blacktop Online within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 02:19 AM   #169
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: NBA 2K13 Achievements Reveal My Team, Play Historic Teams and Blacktop Online

I cant wait till Sept when all the mode info start dropping. MP/MyCareer is usually 1st. I am guessing MyTeam will be the next week, and Association/Online last 2 weeks.

I wonder how much the pre game rituals will be? I dont want to it to be too quick but not to take multiple seasons to afford. It shouldnt be available until you are a starter. But, I think there will be some cheap ones. As long as they are generic, I am good. I dont want to do someone elses pre-game ritual.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:22 AM   #170
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K13 Achievements Reveal My Team, Play Historic Teams and Blacktop Online

Jesuschrist! Are the 2k forums closed or what?
Old 08-24-2012, 02:23 AM   #171
MVP

OVR: 1

Buying Live 13 instead because 2K doesn't have crew is like eating from a dumpster because the steakhouse doesn't have A1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 02:33 AM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 3

MyPlayer Blacktop!?!? awww sheeeeet, Now bout dem serverz...
Old 08-24-2012, 02:40 AM   #173
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Buying Live 13 instead because 2K doesn't have crew is like eating from a dumpster because the steakhouse doesn't have A1.
It is not like the "other game" has Crew or something like it. Heck besides a leaked video that has been token down, you dont know anything from a career mode aspect, if the game is coming out.
It is one thing to say that you wont get game because they dont have the thing you like in it, but to say that you will another game that hasnt really given out info and wont have that mode either.
Old 08-24-2012, 02:49 AM   #174
Rookie

OVR: 1

Right, if 2k13 doesn't have crew and its something you really wanted just pass on the game and wait untill 2k14. Simple as that. Live 13 won't be that good.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #175
Pro

OVR: 2

If myTeam is not a revamped myCrew perhaps you will have an online part in MyCareer and could join crews there...

Anyway I dont care about crew, I am a lover of online leagues (30 human players) wich were unplayable in 2k12 so as it seems we wont have online season in 2k13, hopefully Online Association will have all the features 'old school' leagues used to have (sliders, flex schedule, sim/reset games, approve trades, custom rosters, manual timer, live stats and so on)...

If not, if not... I will buy the game anyway cos it is a heck of a basketball simulator, thanks for your product 2k, this game has a quality I couldnt even dream of when I was a child.

Cheers! ;-)

Last edited by Guard-ian; 08-24-2012 at 04:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 05:25 AM   #176
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

Wow now im even more pumped for this one. Being a huge My Player guy im really looking forward to this new My Career and how it changes the My Player mode. With the addition of fans im expecting them to use some sort of mock Facebook or Twitter thing in the game and this tracks your number of fans. Im one of the people who doesn't really care for the whole put Crew mode in or im not buying. Honestly Crew has never been my thing but it seems its back in with a new name. I like the historic teams still have some sort of role in the game. They might not be the focal point like they were in 2K12 but I love the addition of them in recent years and love they will be back. As long as I get a Mid 80s Bird and Magic team and one of the first threepeat Bulls teams Im set. Overall 2K13 is shaping up to be a worthy successor to 2K11 as best NBA Game ever.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »