Home

NBA 2K13 Achievements Reveal My Team, Play Historic Teams and Blacktop Online

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Achievements Reveal My Team, Play Historic Teams and Blacktop Online within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2012, 05:37 AM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritch548
Damn, anyone knows how to post gifs? lol
I'm glad someone else asked that before I had to. It seems like this site uses BBCode. I'm wondering if quoting works the same as another forum site I frequent...
Old 08-24-2012, 06:38 AM   #178
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K13 Achievements Reveal My Team, Play Historic Teams and Blacktop Online

These achievements are a good thing, we can see what's in the game but i also think some people will be mad at 2K because they thought stuff like Crew will be in the game and Oct 2 they'll see that something completly different so be careful with new mods we can't be sure at 100%
Old 08-24-2012, 06:46 AM   #179
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Looks like I'll be buying Live this year.
Yo dont do it u must didnt c live 13 6 minutes of pure d crap lol good luck
Old 08-24-2012, 07:29 AM   #180
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K13 Achievements Reveal My Team, Play Historic Teams and Blacktop Online

Can a mod please ban the constant crew whiners? Not a permaban, just a ban until extra info about the online modes is released.

I can't wait to actually build a fanbase in MP instead of just having a popularity % like last year.
I like the idea of getting another sponsor besides Jordan in MP.
I also can't wait to see how the special abilities take effect in MP as well.

Last edited by nova91; 08-24-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:36 AM   #181
Rookie

OVR: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharks80
These achievements are a good thing, we can see what's in the game but i also think some people will be mad at 2K because they thought stuff like Crew will be in the game and Oct 2 they'll see that something completly different so be careful with new mods we can't be sure at 100%
I never got the appeal of crew to be honest. My Player, Association, occasional team-up games, and regular online matches were enough to keep me satisfied.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2012, 07:50 AM   #182
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26

You know you messed up when you post a comment on page 4 and people are still clowning you for it on Page 18.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:08 AM   #183
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
Can a mod please ban the constant crew whiners? Not a permaban, just a ban until extra info about the online modes is released.
This! I'm making a plea for the sanity of the OS 2K Forums. Put Crew in the language filter too cause this crap has gotten out of hand. EVERY single thread in this forum gets flooded with Crew. New Screenshots from 2K13, here come the Crew posts. New dribble controls added this year, here come the Crew posts. Every team in the history of the league has been added this year, here come the Crew posts. Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird have signed lifetime contracts with 2K Sports, yep, here come the Crew posts. This stuff needs to be stopped.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:18 AM   #184
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
I say let them stay. I've gone from sympathizing a bit with them to hoping the mode isn't in to see the meltdowns. "I'm gonna buy Live 13/not buy the game at all if Crew mode isn't in" about sums up how silly many of them are and how pouty and childish their ultimatums come off as. They're getting mad at 2K for a mode that Crew's own players ruined. And/or vulnerabilities inherent in the hardware. Basically they expect miracles to be worked.

Re the achievements, guess I'm most excited about the possibility of Legends teams returning

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS

Last edited by spankdatazz22; 08-24-2012 at 08:52 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »