Home

NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 81

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 81 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 02:35 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
I'm fine with Bynum being 87. 2nd best center in the league. Period.
You must be forgetting about Big Roy in the middle in Indiana. He the second best center period. Bynums attitude and work ethic isn't good.

Along with having good skills you have to have the right head on you're shoulders, and Bynum doesn't have that.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #34
Rookie

Gatorfan Frank's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
You must be forgetting about Big Roy in the middle in Indiana. He the second best center period. Bynums attitude and work ethic isn't good.

Along with having good skills you have to have the right head on you're shoulders, and Bynum doesn't have that.
I like Hibbert a lot, but you're insane if you think he's better than Bynum. Bynum is a much more efficient scorer and a better rebounder, and he had better numbers while playing with the biggest ball-hog in basketball. You will see some monster numbers from Bynum this year.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:29 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:

I have to disagree here.. Too many people have a "coach" mentality when labeling players. If a guy isn't coachable, it's understandable that he gets a bad rep league wide but that shouldn't count against his skill.

I don't care if Bynum sold crack in the streets of Philly, he is the best offensive center in the league, 2nd best overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #36
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K13 Player Ratings - Andrew Bynum - 87, Kidd-Gilchrist -78, Tyreke Evans - 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
I'm fine with Bynum being 87. 2nd best center in the league. Period.
I like Bynum. But isn't that kinda by default? There is not alot of good big men out there.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:52 PM   #37
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9

Wow...these rating threads have me shaking my head. Why are ppl complaining about a player being 1 or 2 points higher then they should be? None of u even know how the game plays or the attributes work out. Hell my main concern is if 2K fixed the problem with player that shouldn't see playing getting pissed off because their rated high.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:59 PM   #38
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
They only reason hell outscore Dwight is because D12 is playing with Kobe, and Nash, and Pau.

C'mon LD2k that is a horrible excuse to stick up for Bynum like that
Not sticking up for him at all - telling it like it is. He's always been a 3rd option (thus the attitude problems when he was with the Lakers).

I've watched EVERY game since he came into the league. He's going to be legit (if healthy). I wish him the best.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Old 08-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

Glad to see they still have his player model wrong.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:06 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Not sticking up for him at all - telling it like it is. He's always been a 3rd option (thus the attitude problems when he was with the Lakers).

I've watched EVERY game since he came into the league. He's going to be legit (if healthy). I wish him the best.
I don't want to turn this into a basketball debate thread, but Bynum was more of the 2nd option for the Lakers last year than Pau was. Brown made it a point to have Bynum be the go to guy inside and force feed him. That's why Pau did a lot more floating on the perimeter last season.

I do want to see him in a first option role though. I think he'll do great once he figures out double teams. I think Collins can teach him well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »