Home

NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #153
Banned

raul24NDLAL12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Gameplay Video - Los Angeles Lakers vs. Miami Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
I'm starting to hate reading posts because people cry about everything like they could fix it themselves.. Way to many good things to cry about dumb ish, seriously.
On PC version we fix everything =D. Sorry if 2k doesn't always deliver =)
Old 09-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #154
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
LOL!!!!! Do you really think the demo we're seeing is that much different than the final build? Wow.
You are totally missing what I mean by the game isn't out. It means why are they giving advice for an already great display of a game for NEXT YEARS game, when this year game isn't out yet....

And you didn't dare address anything else I said, therefore I will drop the conversation.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
Agreed. This is a prime example of people asking for things, getting it and still complaining.
I second that sentiment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #156
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
You didn't mention anything about ice skating. I did. That doesn't make my point invalid. It only proves that there ARE problems other than what you're seeing. Enjoy posting on OS, as I am. What you don't understand about rosters is that even with every possibly attribute in the world attached to the players, if the game's engine (the AI) isn't making use of those attributes, then it doesn't matter. You can have all the world's best three-point shooters on your team, but unless you are the one shooting with those players, and moving them to where they can get open, then ..... if the engine doesn't make use of play-calling on its own (which it does not, as I have observed over the years), then it's not going to matter. There is a reason why we're not seeing any gameplay footage of human vs cpu for NBA 2K13? Why? Because 2K13 would GET MURDERED by the knowledgeable folks on this site who know what real-life basketball looks like. You would see the computer's point guard dribble down the court and just stand there at the top of the key,m repeatedly passing the ball to another computer on the perimeter or to whereever you weren't changing control of your own player to. In other words, the AI does not run "plays", it simply reacts. Ever pondered that?
You're right. I haven't even begun to ponder or understand how roster edits impact the game, or investigate how tendencies or attributes are related to the game engine, or whether the AI runs plays or freelances. Maybe I should look into that...

hint: That's sarcasm. If you don't know someone's knowledge or comprehension about a specific subject matter, then don't make assumptions on what they know. The above post was condescending in every way imaginable.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #157
MVP

OVR: 15

Kobe did it on them lol
It was pretty good. My only problems were Artest dribbling around like a PG and an animation where Wade just teleported through the Defense at 10:30. I would also prefer that the CPU Lakers would go down to the post more against a small Heat team (Shane battier on Gasol?)
I like the control that the dribbling gives us like that spin by lebron at the 6 minute mark or so. Also the dribbling doesnt seem overpowered even for someone who clearly know the system.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #158
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
Are you aware you're talking to a guy who has more knowledge about player edits and how they correlate to game play than just about anybody? His edits, and those of his peers, changed last years game so dramatically that he and said mentioned contemporaries should have been paid for their efforts. Their work literally made it seem like a different game engine.

SG3/Tapatalk 2
Only the online geeks liked his Edits, most of America doesn't even know he exist. Just a case of feeling all high and might amongst a crowd of a few.

If you build off somebody elses game, and you are trying to create your own, you deserve nothing but praise for the way you wish to waste your time.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #159
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
I'm starting to hate reading posts because people cry about everything like they could fix it themselves.. Way too many good things to cry about dumb ish, seriously.
That's why I probably won't check the forums for a week when I get the game.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #160
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by banks72301
Only the online geeks liked his Edits, most of America doesn't even know he exist. Just a case of feeling all high and might amongst a crowd of a few.

If you build off somebody elses game, and you are trying to create your own, you deserve nothing but praise for the way you wish to waste your time.
Another personal attack, gotta love it. The thread is about NBA 2K, not ANY person on an online forum.

If you're under the impression that community members that contribute a tangible resource such as rosters, mods, etc. are doing it for fame, notoriety, or praise then you're likely mistaken. We're enthusiasts, gaming fans, and sports fans just like any other out there. The only difference is that some people choose to use their knowledge or skills to contribute to the greater cause. Nothing more, nothing less.

Back to NBA 2K13 please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »