Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 Available Now (Updated to Include Full Details)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 Available Now (Updated to Include Full Details) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 07:43 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 Available Now

I still don't understand wasting a patch on things such as this. We all know that patches are limited and you need to fix the most possible with each patch so WHY only fix these minor things. I understand the stability fix, but CCM Quick start??? or Gameface improvement.....really??? This is hardly what most people would deem, priority over other areas of the game that need patching.

Oh well, I feel like I am just typing for no reason because it will never change. The weird decisions will continue and we will always be left scratching our head.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 07:52 AM   #26
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I understand the stability fix.
It will be interesting to see what these "stability fixes" are. It SOUNDS like (just a guess here) something to do with online...at least that's the first thing I think of when the term "stability" is being used.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #27
Rookie

Hades71's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
In a game I played yesterday, I was looking at post game stats and my team actually had, I think it was, five assisted tackles. It was the first time I've seen them recorded. Thought it was odd.

As for the patch, hopefully they release some sort of patch notes that details everything they fixed. It doesn't make a lot of sense to release a patch fixing issues and then not even disclose what was and wasn't fixed.
Were the assisted tackles offline CCM?
Old 09-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #28
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10
not sure for offline, but online u still cant change ur playbook
Old 09-11-2012, 08:13 AM   #29
Rookie

atvmx21's Arena

OVR: 0
So basically this update is almost pointless? 95% of the things we wanted weren't fixed. (yet)

I mean, they couldn't even fix the scheme/game flow options problem?
Old 09-11-2012, 08:16 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
A major 1.03 will come out some time in the next month or so.

That will be the "one" that we are all hopeful, will correct the major gameplay and offline CCM bugs.

I did not expect much from this one.
This was a waste of a patch. Can't believe we are on patch #2 already and nothing has really been fixed.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 32
Not trying to start a fire here, but does. Anyone think there is even less IE after this patch? I'll keep watching? 12 MB patch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 08:18 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I still don't understand wasting a patch on things such as this. We all know that patches are limited and you need to fix the most possible with each patch so WHY only fix these minor things. I understand the stability fix, but CCM Quick start??? or Gameface improvement.....really??? This is hardly what most people would deem, priority over other areas of the game that need patching.

Oh well, I feel like I am just typing for no reason because it will never change. The weird decisions will continue and we will always be left scratching our head.
Because they don't want to have to pay the devs to fix them. Rush out 2 quick patches, and then "give us one true patch". Then you can say, we gave 3 patches already and just "didn't have the time this year".

It was a wasted patch, and makes no sense at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »