Home

NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #209
Banned

OTCU's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Ratings - Dwight Howard – 96, Chris Bosh - 83, Roy Hibbert - 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul24NDLAL12
Just stop trolling please man.
How about you make sense for once? When did I say I knew more about basketball than NBA players? You aren't even knowledgeable enough to debate
Old 09-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #210
Banned

raul24NDLAL12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTCU
How about you make sense for once? When did I say I knew more about basketball than NBA players? You aren't even knowledgeable enough to debate
If you don't understand what you said then I will tell you. Just because you think you play Division 1 or highschool Basketball you think that it's going to be the same if you were to play in the NBA which you are completely wrong. Saying the Lakers need a PG who can Guard Russel Westbrook. Tell me who in the league that is PG can guard RW straight up without getting blown by. Saying the Lakers have no defense when they have Former DPOTY with Meta, Three Time DPOTY Dwight Howard, & 9 Time NBA All Defensive First Team Kobe Bryant
Old 09-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #211
Banned

OTCU's Arena

Quote:
If you don't understand what you said then I will tell you. Just because you think you play Division 1 or highschool Basketball you think that it's going to be the same if you were to play the NBA which you are completely wrong. Saying the Lakers need a PG who can Guard Russel Westbrook. Tell who in the league that is PG can guard RW straight up without getting blown by. Saying the Lakers have no defense when they have Former DPOTY with Meta, Three Time DPOTY Dwight Howard, & 9 Time NBA All Defensive First Team.
Howard isn't a 100% and metta isn't as good of a defender as he once was. You're the same idiot that said bynum can't defend. So once again stop replying to me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #212
Banned

raul24NDLAL12's Arena

Quote:
Howard isn't a 100% and metta isn't as good of a defender as he once was. You're the same idiot that said bynum can't defend. So once again stop replying to me
Why would we need him 100% for the first two months or even three months of the season? If he can be 100% by the time the playoffs come then we will be ok that's all that matters.
Also it's true Bynum can't defend in a situation where it requires him to not let anyone score in the paint he is to slow to reacting when someone goes by him why do you think he couldn't defend against OKC, But in a post up situation he is a very good defender. Metta is going to be that defender once again he has recently been working out harder than he has ever been & has been posting pictures about him self looks like he is in the best shape he has ever been.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:57 PM   #213
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
I said I was wrong about that wtf dude. So what makes your more knowledgeable than me then? Or vice versa
And remember what happened to Lakers in 04? Or even Miami last year? Defense wins championships something LA in my opinion isn't that good at
Their not a good defnesive team?
Their a top 8 defense in the NBA in 2012: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/by..._2011&sort=329

In 2011 they were sixth....

Adding Howard is only going to make their defense better, lets talk about basketball knowledge SMH.

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 09-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #214
Banned

raul24NDLAL12's Arena

Quote:
8th for a championship caliber team? So can they match up with Miami? Or even OKC? I think not. Stats don't tell the whole story man but OK its obvious you aren't going to respect me so no need to respect a no life like you. You even got a wife? You're always on OS
Personal attacks?
I See a ban coming very soon.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #215
Banned

OTCU's Arena

Quote:
Personal attacks?
I See a ban coming very soon.
Omg dude leave me alone......welcome to my ignore list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #216
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

That stat is deceiving as hell. Watching told me they werent THAT good at D.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »