Home

Madden NFL 13 Releases on November 18th For Wii U, Fact Sheet and Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Releases on November 18th For Wii U, Fact Sheet and Screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2012, 12:11 PM   #17
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Believe what you want and think. First was GameCube 1.5 (Wii) and now they are making an 360 1.5 (WiiU) with less CPU power in calculations. Nintendo has been taking the "enough to get by" with hardware rout for a while now. That much is fact. They are not cutting edge. While the GPU may be a hair better, the CPU lags behind the SPU PS3 and 360 CPU set.

All systems can offload to the GPU, they need not to on the 360 and PS3 due to the CPU power with calculations.

This is not 2K, and you are comparing apples to oranges bringing a 5 on 5 versus an 11 on 11 sport up when it comes to physics and calculations.

I will listen to someone who told me in person.

Last edited by EnigmaNemesis; 09-21-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 13 Releases on November 18th For Wii U, Fact Sheet and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Believe what you want and think. First was GameCube 1.5 (Wii) and now they are making an 360 1.5 (WiiU) with less CPU power in calculations. Nintendo has been taking the "enough to get by" with hardware rout for a while now. That much is fact. They are not cutting edge. While the GPU may be a hair better, the CPU lags behind the SPU PS3 and 360 CPU set.

All systems can offload to the GPU, they need not to on the 360 and PS3 due to the CPU power with calculations.

This is not 2K, and you are comparing apples to oranges bringing a 5 on 5 versus an 11 on 11 sport up when it comes to physics and calculations.

I will listen to someone who told me in person.
Tell that to EA Sports who couldn't figure out 5 vs 5 physics with NBA Elite

I would argue it's harder to put physics in a basketball game since EA failed miserably at it.

I also agree with the others, EA is known to leave out features on new consoles. Shoot, it apparently takes Josh Looman "a few weeks" to figure out how to convert the latest updated rosters into CCM. You would have thought they would already have had a system built into place to do that when they built CCM.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #19
Animal Liberation

EnigmaNemesis's Arena

OVR: 55
Funny hearing non-developers saying they would argue one system is harder than the other.

Especially not knowing the parameters of each physics system, "EA" is the publisher, Madden developers are different than Live developers. You are comparing apples to oranges. Both fruit, but different fruit.

Same argument can be used as to why does 2K fail at baseball and not basketball. See what I did there?
Old 09-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 13 Releases on November 18th For Wii U, Fact Sheet and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Funny hearing non-developers saying they would argue one system is harder than the other.

Especially not knowing the parameters of each physics system, "EA" is the publisher, Madden developers are different than Live developers. You are comparing apples to oranges. Both fruit, but different fruit.

Same argument can be used as to why does 2K fail at baseball and not basketball. See what I did there?
Well at least we have you here to set us all straight I guess.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »