Home

NBA 2K13 Facebook, Mobile Companion App Preview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Facebook, Mobile Companion App Preview within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-22-2012, 04:11 PM   #25
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
I don't get on FB much anymore, plus it looks really... childish IMO. BUT, I am on my Droid a lot and it seems like a good time killer. Especially since it unlocks stuff and gets you VC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 10
makes no mention of using it in combination with pc... hmmm
Old 09-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #27
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K13 Facebook, Mobile Companion App Preview

That's a good idea, they just need to expand on it. Make it more about you life off the court that can affect your NBA career. You should be able to make choices like, go to the club or get some sleep, you should be able to by cars and homes also; give to charities or blow your money making it rain at the strip club. also you should be able to have a wife with kids, or single with a lot of baby mamas and the child support is deducted out of your NBA check. All the choices you make off the court should affect your play on the court and your popularity with fans and with your team makes. I can see my self playing this game if they go towards that direction.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:04 PM   #28
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

Do you have to have a facebook account to play this?

I know they have a mobile app, I just hope you don't have to sign into face to use it, because I don't have a facebook.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:09 PM   #29
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
the next step is to be able to control your association through the app. Be able to check out stats & standings, set up the scouting, edit player equipment. I'd love to be able to do that stuff while i'm killing time at work so when i get home i can just jump right into the game.

I like the Call of Duty app that allows us to do this.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
That's a good idea, they just need to expand on it. Make it more about you life off the court that can affect your NBA career. You should be able to make choices like, go to the club or get some sleep, you should be able to by cars and homes also; give to charities or blow your money making it rain at the strip club. also you should be able to have a wife with kids, or single with a lot of baby mamas and the child support is deducted out of your NBA check. All the choices you make off the court should affect your play on the court and your popularity with fans and with your team makes. I can see my self playing this game if they go towards that direction.
1. Maybe you should be looking at playing the Sims instead of 2K
2. There is no way in hell that the NBA will ever agree to be attached to a game that lets the player "make it rain at the strip club."
3. Seriously, just play the Sims. It doesn't even sound like you're remotely interested in actually playing a basketball game.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:20 PM   #31
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13
This is a decent idea I could see me trying it out at the very least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #32
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippenAintEasy
1. Maybe you should be looking at playing the Sims instead of 2K
2. There is no way in hell that the NBA will ever agree to be attached to a game that lets the player "make it rain at the strip club."
3. Seriously, just play the Sims. It doesn't even sound like you're remotely interested in actually playing a basketball game.
Thats what the actual game is for, it seems like this app is just an extention of the game which is redundant. I can see My Player going in the direction I invision, maybe not making it rain in the strip club but definitly more SIMs like. Just thank about there is only so much you can get out of My Player if they just stick to the basketball aspect of it, they will have to expand it off the court to give it lasting appeal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »