Home

NBA 2K13: Demo Roundtable

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13: Demo Roundtable within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 10
Overall i really like the demo. Still getting used 2 not holding the L trigger while dribbling and having 2 hold it while shooting. One thing i did notice from playing online that needs work is the offensive rebounding still feels unbalanced. Other than that, I'm just patiently anticipating Tuesday.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #18
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
Agree with @TheAlmighty
Old 09-26-2012, 01:51 PM   #19
Just started!

OVR: 0
2K13 SHOULDVE NEVER CHANGE THE BUTTONS FROM 2K12! PLAYING THE GAME FOR A YEAR THOSE BUTTONS BECAME SECOND NATURE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2012, 02:05 PM   #20
Just started!

OVERALL GAME SEEM DOPE! IM NOT SURE BUT I HOPE I USE THE OLD BUTTONS! DONT NEED TO DO ALL THAT DRIBBLING ! WITH THE RIGHT ANALOG ! THE LEFT ANALOG WAS JUST FINE! IT CONTROLS WASNT BROKE SO WHY FIX IT! IT WAS GAMEPLAY THAT NEEDED CHANGING! AND HITTING X TWICE FOR FAKE PASS! IS TERRIBLE, HOP STEP JUST OFF GP IS TERRIBLE! AND THE RIGHT ANALOG DRIBBLE IS VERY! LOOSEY GOOSEY AND EASY TO STEAL FROM! WHO EVER CREATED THIS GAME REALLY OVER THOUGHT THE CONTROL SITUATION !
Old 09-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
I would love to hear more of Vni thoughts. Please give us more then just the vague comment. Why do you feel that way? I have to agree with most of everything that people have posted. The weight is there, the speed difference, the smoothness and animations are all great. It's a demo, it's not perfect, but someone in another topic mentioned how stealing "felt" better. It was not so much an animation as feeling your "hands" really go for the ball. I get that sensation too. It's much more tactile then before, same with blocking. It's not all just one kind of blocking. I've had tip blocks, average blocks, one block that knocked a beer out of a fans hand in the fourth row (sadly I was the shooter in that situation). I thought I would adjust faster to the new shot stick . . . that was not the case. But it's all biology. Muscle memory is all it is. I already am feeling an improvement this morning from last night. I just have to get to the point it's more instinctual then having to think about it. I have noticed the slight lag though on the shot stick someone mentioned . . . I thought it was just me, but hopefully either they can adjust that or I can learn how to be more effective, as that could be a product of my own play not the game itself. Overall I'll give it an 8 out of 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #22
Just started!

OVERALL GAME SEEM DOPE! IM NOT SURE BUT I HOPE I USE THE OLD BUTTONS! DONT NEED TO DO ALL THAT DRIBBLING ! WITH THE RIGHT ANALOG ! THE LEFT ANALOG WAS JUST FINE! IT CONTROLS WASNT BROKE SO WHY FIX IT! IT WAS GAMEPLAY THAT NEEDED CHANGING! AND HITTING X TWICE FOR FAKE PASS! IS TERRIBLE, HOP STEP JUST OFF GP IS TERRIBLE! AND THE RIGHT ANALOG DRIBBLE IS VERY! LOOSEY GOOSEY AND EASY TO STEAL FROM! WHO EVER CREATED THIS GAME REALLY OVER THOUGHT THE CONTROL SITUATION !
Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #23
Just started!

ALSO HAVING TO USE THE L2 BUTTON! TO SHOOT IS TO MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT! LIKE I SAID THE 2K12 BUTTONS MADE MUCH MORE SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #24
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K13: Demo Roundtable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Biscuit 07
I would love to hear more of Vni thoughts.
If you check my previous posts you'll find out what I think about the demo. Honestly I'am done explaining how I feel before it gets too annoying for everyone. I'am still playing the demo, tryeing to get a feel for the control/game. Trust me, I wish I was just loving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAZY2KFAN
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »