Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #193
Banned

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

i just caught a glimpse at Mike Wallace standing next to the OL DeCastro and theres a rather big difference in their arms so idk. im just happy to be able to get that silly *** flak jacket off of Vick and get sleeves on him and Babin. this patch is great. i say try not to piss all over it over something as small as arm size EA is at least trying
Old 10-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #194
Rookie

KR817's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
i just caught a glimpse at Mike Wallace standing next to the OL DeCastro and theres a rather big difference in their arms so idk. im just happy to be able to get that silly *** flak jacket off of Vick and get sleeves on him and Babin. this patch is great. i say try not to piss all over it over something as small as arm size EA is at least trying
I'm not pissing all over anything. I haven't played a game yet I'm just going through my roster. Ill see what it looks like in a game.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:59 PM   #195
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now For 360, Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3

There are a few disappointments though. You can only select your teams uniforms and can't watch CPU vs CPU games.

wow that sucks. No biggie but I like to have that control like in past maddens where I can edit the cpu's uniforms in franchise like in Play Now.

One other question - did they add the team specific sounds ? Like for example, when the redskins score they play Hail to the Redskins or when the Bears score they play Bear Down Chicago Bears? They said in an email few months ago that it was an easy fix and should be available in the next patch. Can anyone confirm?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #196
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Available Now For 360, Post Your Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Player editing (this is what you CAN edit)

Position
Jersey #
Handedness
College

Weight
Chest Size
Arm Size
Arm Definition
Belly Size
Rear Size
Thigh Size
Calf Size
Shoe Size

Helmet Type
Face Mask
Visor
Face Marks
Neck Pad
Pad Height
Pad Width
Sleeves
Back Plate
Flak Jacket
Arm Sleeves
Left Elbow
Right Elbow
Left Wrist
Right Wrist
Left Hand
Right Hand
Hand Warmer
Towel
Thigh Pads
Knee Pads
Left Ankle
Right Ankle
Sock Height
Shoes
Was really looking forward to editing positions but. I'm not complaining at least we can wait gear.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #197
Pro

OVR: 1

First game of Raiders CCM on default All-Madden sliders. Pretty much a calk walk. I got a big lead and went conservative on offense. Defense and special teams carried this one. Shaugnessy had 5 sacks!?! and I control safeties. Going to crank up penalties a bit because they were non existent. Pretty much stuffed the run game apart from a 65yd draw td on 3 and 27 lol.

San Diego Chargers at Oakland Raiders
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
San Diego Chargers ()3013723
Oakland Raiders (USER)7203636
Team Stats Comparison

SDGOAK
Total Offense60-38362-308
Rushing Yards22-128-132-113-0
Passing Yards21-31-308-2-220-29-201-1-0
First Downs1416
Punt Return Yards084
Kick Return Yards43120
Total Yards426512
Turnovers30
3rd Down Converstion5-132-10
4th Down Conversion1-10-0
2-Point Conversion0-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2-1-15-1-4
Penalties1-54-25
Posession Time27:1432:46
San Diego Chargers
Oakland Raiders
Old 10-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #198
Banned

reMicXz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR817
I'm not pissing all over anything. I haven't played a game yet I'm just going through my roster. Ill see what it looks like in a game.
Ah alright. well then carry on lol. i'm thinking im gonna delete every file i have and just have everything re download and see where it takes me.

HOWEVER. when i set everything to default All-Madden everything went to 50 and not 25 for me in an existing online CCM in week 4 so im not sure whats up with that
Old 10-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #199
Banned

Lmao @ the player builds being all f'd up. Does Ea ever check their work before releasing..?

Last edited by UC Bearcat; 10-15-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:02 PM   #200
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

@SEC, I was playing in Play Now (should be the same as CCM according the patch notes...right?) with All-Madden and then setting all sliders to 50 (so it's "custom"). Everything is default; injuries, threshold, fatigue, etc. Also 15 minute quarters with clock acc at 15 seconds.

I'm just not seeing anything different than pre-patch. I played a game just now, 15 minute quarters, as the Seahawks against the Patriots. Brady indeed torch me but the line was 30 pass attempts (21/30) and 25 rushing attempts by Ridley. I had four sacks so you can say 34 passes to 30 rushes. The extra 5 attempts were WR rushes or backup running back rushes. Other than that game I just don't see teams passing at all. 30-35 passing attempts was the most I saw pre-patch and is the most I'm seeing now.

Maybe I'll try CCM but until people start posting they're getting the CPU to throw more than 35 passes a game on 15 minute quarters I'm ye of VERY little faith.

Look, the patch is great and I love everything it fixes. It's much needed and much appreciated. But CPU playcalling is still same. Even up to the point of calling timeouts at the 1:01 mark again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »