Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives in the Morning

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives in the Morning within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 11:11 AM   #105
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Arrives in the Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
They DONT care, they will IGNORE it. I Tweeted Ronnie, Insider and LD2k(also PMd on HERE) Multiple times about the 1st Update and they ALL ignored Me. Not shocking since they NEVER respond if they arent getting a PAT on the BACK.
Not true at all. The sheer volume of messaging alone won't allow us to respond to everything. I do my best to package up feedback for the Dev's; both positive and negative.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Last edited by LD2k; 10-30-2012 at 11:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 11:15 AM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 0

so did they add all guaranteed contracts, such as Mirza Teletovic?
Old 10-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #107
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
We don't doubt you send the message LD, but someone is clearly ignoring some of them...There're wrong/outdated things that have been ignored for years man...

Last edited by seanbarkley; 10-30-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #108
Rookie

Wowwww..how did they not realize that cook, aldridge and hayward shouldn't be on okc?

Is lamb still on the rockets? That means thabeet isn't in the rotation , or lamb isn't in OKC's rotation if he got traded. They gotta fix this today, not in 2 weeks..pretty unacceptable..its not like OKC traded hayward for a d-leaguer..that was a pretty big transaction 2k.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #109
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Not true at all. The sheer volume of messaging alone won't allow us to get respond to everything. I do my best to package up feedback for the Dev's; both positive and negative.
There is a MAX of 50 PMs you can get on OS. My PM to you went thru and I got no response. Which is fine I KNOW you get alot of Ignorant PMs but mine I Dont think was in that Category, because I am not the type of person to send Senseless PMs. Now People have been Complaining SINCE the 1st Update with Missing Players, and they were STILL Ignored in the 2nd Update. I mean Alexy Shved has been signed since BEFORE the game was released. How can he NOT be in the Update? Updating the Courts is Great, but HOW can we not Correct Players? We have heard that 2k13 had been in the works a Couple Months AFTER 2k12 was released. So HOW can a Players like Courtney Fortson(played with Rockets) and Alan Anderson(Raptors) NOT be in the game as a Free Agent. It is things like this that cause me to think WHOEVER is in charge of Assembling Rosters and the Free Agent pool just ISNT in touch with the NBA. I could give many MORE examples but i think I made my point.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 10-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 3
I think 2k does this just to get a laugh at all the negative comments. They're obviously doing it on purpose because a monkey with a labotomy could do a better job with these rosters than the 2k insider. Especially considering there's guys on OS who will have these roster issues fixed and all hidden players on their respective teams by the time I finish typing this. Who CARES about the "OFFICIAL" 2k roster when the OS guys can do their thing?

The things I'm disappointed about are the following things that used to be a part of the game that 2k has pulled away.

1. No player intros like in past versions.
2. No player sweat (or barely any).
3. No slider share. This to me is the most ridiculous thing of all time.
4. No way to turn off Auto-save.
5. No ability for OS pros like Barockafella to do Hex edits. Going to miss having my 93 Suns in this version (93 Suns with no black arms and correct jerseys).
6. Missing legends like Kareem and Dr. J (WITHOUT BLACK ARMS).
7. Good menus/menu design instead of this gangster looking stuff. This menu version is VERY hard on the eyes.
8. No D-League

And I'm sure the OS community can think of many more omissions then what I just listed, but those were on the top of my head and I don't have all day to think of this stuff.

2k has gotten very CONTROLLING with their game. While 2k13 is slightly better graphically and gameplay wise, (and the soundtrack is pretty good in my opinion), and the shoe creator is really awesome...big step up in that area...there are still way too many things that should not have been taken away...that I'm sure they'll add in future versions to pump as new, cool feature as a selling point for their product. That's what 2k likes to do...take things away and then add them back in a few years later pretending like it's a new cool feature....just like they did with the bounce pass...claiming "Bounce pass is back". Well....whooopydeedoo!

2K needs to realize they got on top for a reason...and they will fall for a reason if they continue to be lazy in certain areas.

Once Live handles their gameplay issues, they will trounce 2k. Kind of looking forward to it. Live, while not on par graphically or game play wise, at least paid attention to details that made the game fun.

Last edited by Frizzz24; 10-30-2012 at 11:40 AM.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:27 AM   #111
Banned

CUTigers2324's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biagas
Wowwww..how did they not realize that cook, aldridge and hayward shouldn't be on okc?

Is lamb still on the rockets? That means thabeet isn't in the rotation , or lamb isn't in OKC's rotation if he got traded. They gotta fix this today, not in 2 weeks..pretty unacceptable..its not like OKC traded hayward for a d-leaguer..that was a pretty big transaction 2k.
Yeah - this is correct. Normally, I understand when 2K doesn't get eveything meticulously perfect. But this - this is unequivocally, utterly, and unquestionably inexcusable. 2K should be ashamed over this...it would have been better to not release the update at all rather than release an unfinished update that can't even manage to get a trade right. I mean...Harden didn't just magically teleport over to Houston.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTigers2324
Yeah - this is correct. Normally, I understand when 2K doesn't get eveything meticulously perfect. But this - this is unequivocally, utterly, and unquestionably inexcusable. 2K should be ashamed over this...it would have been better to not release the update at all rather than release an unfinished update that can't even manage to get a trade right. I mean...Harden didn't just magically teleport over to Houston.
They gotta fix this at least before houston game tomorrow or OKC's Thursday. GOod thing i got a lot of work to do because I can't really play 2k right now lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »