Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-8-12)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-8-12) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-8-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
Bledsoe's an 81 now!!! I know he's playing well but that seems pretty high. Overall's aren't everything in this game, but still.
Wow! That's insane! I just adjusted his rating a couple days ago and it came out to a 73 ORV. I could see 74 or 75, but 81??!!

Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (12-8-

J.Lin is now at 75 ORV, for what it's worth. Glad to see Shved go up and D12 go down.

L.Stephenson, J.Pargo, Q.Pondexter, M.Leonard (among others) are all still massively underrated.

Really glad that I decided to just go through all the rosters the last few days and update them all to where I felt they should be. Now, at least for offline, I don't need to worry about all these updates.

Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #27
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anyone know if the OA rosters are updated yet?
Old 12-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

O.J. Mayo needs another update. He is leading the league in 3pt% and makes which should mean he deserves the highest 3pt% n the game right? And he needs a dead eye shooter sig skill. Vince Carter is shooting 41% from deep he could use an update as well.

GT: King Kutta DTX
Bio: 2K legend
Follow me on twitter @ KINGOFTHECOUCH

Last edited by Kingofthecouch; 12-08-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 12-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofthecouch
O.J. Mayo needs another update. He is leading the league in 3pt% and makes which should mean he deserves the highest 3pt% n the game right? And he needs a dead eye shooter sig skill. Vince Carter is shooting 41% from deep he could use an update as well.

You're being ironic, right?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #30
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20

Mayo does not deserve the highest 3PT rating b/c he is known to be a streaky shooter. He does deserve a boost however for the reason you just pointed out and I think Carter is fine the way he is.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Its called a roster update, meaning how you are playing within a certain time frame. He is the best in the category so why shouldnt he have the highest rating? He has the best % for the 1st qrt of the season. BTW he dropped 40 tonight going 6/9 from deep and 15/26 overall. 40/8/3 was the line.

GT: King Kutta DTX
Bio: 2K legend
Follow me on twitter @ KINGOFTHECOUCH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #32
Banned

Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Coming (12-8-12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
They arent injured when the association/season starts ...
What a joke. What is the point of adding injuries to the roster if they can't be applied in Association?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »