Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - New York Yankees vs. Toronto Blue Jays

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - New York Yankees vs. Toronto Blue Jays within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #97
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: MLB The Show 13 Video - New York Yankees vs. Toronto Blue Jays

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstiles
What? I hadn't heard about this yet? Is this 100% confirmed Canada is getting a different cover?
There is a special one for our friends in Canada:

Spoiler
Old 01-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #98
Rookie

pirates1fan's Arena

OVR: 2
Cutch is tearing it up in the voting! VOTE CUTCH!

But the video is great! This might need to be done next gen, but I really hope that soon they will add camera-guys and reporters in the camera wells instead of just empty ones haha. Also, same thing with like ball boy, ball girl, weather it is sitting down the line or getting the ball after it is fouled back to the backstop. And, maybe even a spotter for the cathers/pitchers in the bullpens that are on the field. All these things have bugged me, but the game still looks great.

Love all the Franchise mode improvements! Franchise is where I spend most of my time, so thrilled to hear about the improvements. Menu screens look good too.

Already pre-ordered, can't wait!

Oh, and I asked this in a previous comment but never got a response, how do you use the emoticons? Never been able to find them on hear. I just joined the OS community about a month ago, so still kind of new, haha,
Old 01-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #99
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I seem to remember something about a LaRoche (Adam, I think) that was a bit of a thing on here, but my memory's a bit hazy beyond that. Does that jog anyone else's memory that might remember better?
I though maybe it could have been Matt Diaz.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:28 PM   #100
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm going to be honest here.....but...I think my favorite line from Ramone was: POSTSEASON PRESENTATION PACKAGE

:
Old 01-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #101
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
There is a special one for our friends in Canada:

Spoiler
I laughed pretty loud when I saw this!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #102
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvman
If you know that for fact do you also happen to know why they don't want you to see bat ball contact?
It has to do with the speed of the game, the Show runs on the faster side of things so the reaction time when it transitions to the field would hamper the user on making the play. There would have to be more CPU assistance then there is now. People do not like the amount of CPU assistance we currently have, so adding more would not please the masses. I am sure things could be changed on the design side to make it work but it comes down to priorities and there are more pressing issues.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 1
Did anyone else notice that Ramone said Dickey's rating was "98 or 99"? Think they're moving to a more number-based ratings system? I know they have numbers in edit player, maybe they're getting rid of the bar altogether. I'm probably reading too much into it though.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:36 PM   #104
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21
Did anyone else notice that Ramone said Dickey's rating was "98 or 99"? Think they're moving to a more number-based ratings system? I know they have numbers in edit player, maybe they're getting rid of the bar altogether. I'm probably reading too much into it though.
I might be mistaken, but I think he alluded to having both numbers and bars in the game now in one of the threads here at some point.

I'm not a fan (in fact, I would have gone 100% in the other way and removed it all!) but I get that the broader audience wants it (I miss Kolbe's "F U" policy on the subject).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »