Home

NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-17-13) LeBron James 99 Overall Rating

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-17-13) LeBron James 99 Overall Rating within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-17-13) LeBron James 99 Overall Rating

Wade is shooting 50 % from the field there is no need to touch his rating. If anything just lower his shooting tendency , he isn't shooting as much as he use to and he's taking better shots.

Last edited by Red Kafe; 01-17-2013 at 11:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update Details (1-17-13) LeBron James 99 Overall Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
Wade is shooting 50 % from the field there is no need to touch his rating. If anything just lower his shooting tendency , he isn't shooting as much as he use to and he's taking better shots.
That's certainly more reasonable than what others are suggesting, but his close range, 3pt and consistency should definitely be raised for reasons I already stated. Does it make sense that his consistency is only 70 when he shoots 50.4% from the field?
Old 01-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #27
Banned

Michael Beasley is 6'8 and Durant is 6'10 prob 6'11. They can can change Paul George's height but not Theirs? Plus In association mode Paul and Rondo arent averaging enough assist . And for the people complaining how people want the overall changed in the game and it isnt sim well technically it is sort of sim if you arent playing with all 32 teams in an association mode. Players who are rated higher will get the most playing time when controlled by the CPU alal Dudley starts in real life and gets the most mins and Brown comes off the bench but on 2K since Brown is rated a 77 and Dudley a 71 ; Dudley is reduced to a role player while Brown puts up 20 ppg and his voted Most improved player of the year.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerises
That's certainly more reasonable than what others are suggesting, but his close range, 3pt and consistency should definitely be raised for reasons I already stated. Does it make sense that his consistency is only 70 when he shoots 50.4% from the field?
his 3 ball tendency should be lowered i dont think he takes a lot but his rating shouldn't be boosted , he's still a bad 3pt shooter until he makes more at a higher clip.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by firerises
85 consistency with a 69-71 3pt would be fine
Old 01-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudMouthHoops
The last guy who needs an upgrade is Melo...

Quit looking at Overall rating, it means NOTHING. It's the SUM of all the individual ratings. Is this REALLY that difficult for people to understand?

Right now, Melo is the most unstoppable offensive player in 2K...right up there with Durant. What needs to change?

As for D Wade, he's actually having a decent season after a slow start.

I honestly think some of you guys think the OVR ratings should just be higher for whichever player averages the most Points Per Game.

There is also this thing called DEFENSE that gets factored into the OVR rating....and that's why Wade is 1 PT higher than Melo in OVR.

Too funny to see Knicks fans complaining when their team gets more attention than any other team from 2K.
Melo has been an above average, even good defender this year and he is top 10 in 3pt percentage last I checked, not to mention him doing everything else better than ever. An upgrade in both those areas are way past due.

I think that is enough to warrant an upgrade back to his original rating of 92 that he had when the game was released.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #31
Rookie

Kobe's having an awesome season and he should definitely be rated as the #1 SG, but 95 is ridiculous. His defensive awareness (82) is way too high, he's been largely mediocre off ball and with help D. It should be a 75 or lower. Furthermore, his three ball handling ratings are comparable to an elite PG's, which is perplexing. 95 ball security?! Yea sure..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Kafe
his 3 ball tendency should be lowered i dont think he takes a lot but his rating shouldn't be boosted , he's still a bad 3pt shooter until he makes more at a higher clip.
Which is why I only suggested raising it to low 70s based on a small sample size because 36% on a larger sample size is more in line with 76+ depending on the sample size. A 66 is too low for even that sample size when shooting 36%.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »