Home

2K Sports Offering 50% Digital Purchase Discounts Across NBA 2K13

This is a discussion on 2K Sports Offering 50% Digital Purchase Discounts Across NBA 2K13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I find this online virtual currency system to be way more trouble than it's worth. I very much do not like always needing my game to be connected to XBox Live in order to fully function in what should be non-online modes.
true but at the same time it makes it easier for them to add in things such as shoes during the regular season if they already have all our modes hook up to the internet some kinda way.. i hate how because off the vc i dont kno if im getting a legit contract after my rookie one is up.. but it worked out signed for 4 yrs 59m
Old 02-14-2013, 07:12 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: 2K Sports Offering 50% Digital Purchase Discounts Across NBA 2K13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolo23
true but at the same time it makes it easier for them to add in things such as shoes during the regular season if they already have all our modes hook up to the internet some kinda way.. i hate how because off the vc i dont kno if im getting a legit contract after my rookie one is up.. but it worked out signed for 4 yrs 59m
Yeah, that is true. I'd just prefer a system where being connected online means we get those updates but not being connected doesn't mean we miss out on having our profile stats tracked or suddenly lose out on the ability to use video game points to provide our MyPlayer with neat things.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #51
Pro

@legendm0de's Arena

OVR: 9

omg im so late, please delete my thread. *fail

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-new-post.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2013, 12:49 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

What happens to my 10000 vc pack I purchased if I spent the points on my player attributes and moves but decide to delete the player and start another one? Will I be able to re-download the pack and apply it or is it just gone if I delete that save or file gets corrupted?

thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »