Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #161
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanfan23
Read the forums, use the search bro. Putting work a round, aim farther, scoring work a round, play only 1 round in a Tourney. While it's not life or death, it IS a problem EA has been plagued with in the past. The scoring thing is unforgivable. I love how you are SO confident it will all be magically fixed and done so quickly, do you know EA's history with patches and bug fixes man?
I'm confident it'll be fixed. And in my first post i acknowledged it may take a while. IT SUCKS. But not much changing it now other than letting the devs work on a fix. A patch, the ONLY way it will be fixed. I have read and been reading the forums so I don't need the search feature, bro.

Have even played the game? Or are you just admittedly self proclaimed "butt hurt" by reading everyone else's impressions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #162
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Can anyone explain the swing path in the lower left to me?

Is that the direction I should be moving the joystick for my back and forward swing? Or is that a projection of the golfer's draw/fade?

"You play to win the game."
Old 03-25-2013, 07:27 PM   #163
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04
I'm confident it'll be fixed. And in my first post i acknowledged it may take a while. IT SUCKS. But not much changing it now other than letting the devs work on a fix. A patch, the ONLY way it will be fixed. I have read and been reading the forums so I don't need the search feature, bro.

Have even played the game? Or are you just admittedly self proclaimed "butt hurt" by reading everyone else's impressions?

No, I haven't played the game, I'm just on here whining because I'm bored lol. And search workaround BRO! I have Season Ticket on both systems, so yes, I've not only played it, I've experienced the bugs. I'm just amazed by your confidence in EA. I want the game to be as good as everyone else, but it obviously is not. I've been buying EA games for over 20 years, sorry I want them to not have gamebreaking bugs overlooked every year, guess I as a consumer have unreal expectations. Just be a good sheep and go buy it, I will do the same, as soon as they patch it and I can win a tournament by having the best score Good day sir!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #164
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
Can anyone explain the swing path in the lower left to me?

Is that the direction I should be moving the joystick for my back and forward swing? Or is that a projection of the golfer's draw/fade?
That is the path you want to move the thumbstick in, like down to 7 o'clock and up to 2 o'clock or whatever it shows.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #165
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
That is the path you want to move the thumbstick in, like down to 7 o'clock and up to 2 o'clock or whatever it shows.
Thanks...this probably explains why I am all over the place on simulation and tournament.

"You play to win the game."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #166
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
No, I haven't played the game, I'm just on here whining because I'm bored lol. And search workaround BRO! I have Season Ticket on both systems, so yes, I've not only played it, I've experienced the bugs. I'm just amazed by your confidence in EA. I want the game to be as good as everyone else, but it obviously is not. I've been buying EA games for over 20 years, sorry I want them to not have gamebreaking bugs overlooked every year, guess I as a consumer have unreal expectations. Just be a good sheep and go buy it, I will do the same, as soon as they patch it and I can win a tournament by having the best score Good day sir!
Ok so we agree then. We're both good sheep who've bought every Madden, NHL, Tiger and possibly Fifa since the 90's. Whether it's day 1 or day 30, they got their $ out both of us. I know what EA will bring, and I know where they will lack. And I know at the very least they will try to fix the inevitable mistakes that go along with making a video game.

You enjoy yours as well. And just know I'm not mad at ya. All I did was express my initial impressions. Good debates are healthy.

Old 03-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #167
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
Did you order via release day delivery?

I don't have prime so I went with the free super saver, says shipment is being prepared.
Yes, I have Prime so it will be here tomorrow.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #168
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04
Ok so we agree then. We're both good sheep who've bought every Madden, NHL, Tiger and possibly Fifa since the 90's. Whether it's day 1 or day 30, they got their $ out both of us. I know what EA will bring, and I know where they will lack. And I know at the very least they will try to fix the inevitable mistakes that go along with making a video game.

That I can live with man, I just really love to dive in to career mode immediately. And believe me when I say I hope they fix this issue and fast because I love the game itself and the additions to it. It has the potential to be the best TW game ever and I believe one of the best golf games ever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »