Home

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-20-13)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-20-13) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2013, 07:52 PM   #57
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (4-20-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
im not set on anything, provide me some facts that he is more than just a scorer and i will call him more than a 1 dimensional aka "scoring only" guy
i don't get this one dimensional thing....when you even said that he's average in everything else....Angel G already provided someone thats really one dimensional and thats Steve Novak...

So what do you call Steve Novak then? He's a straight up spot up shooter and nothing else...

sounds like you just want to argue just for the hell of it....but whatever...

@LD2k where is the PC patch? It's almost MAY FFS.....I just want some news on the damn thing...
Old 04-21-2013, 07:57 PM   #58
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

yes novak is 1 dimensional, but what im saying is melo is ONLY a scorer. one dimensional may have been the wrong word to use. fine. but he is still just a scorer.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
yes novak is 1 dimensional, but what im saying is melo is ONLY a scorer. one dimensional may have been the wrong word to use. fine. but he is still just a scorer.
What is Kevin Durant? a scorer. a 95 OVR scorer(not saying melo is better than him.) SO melo being a 93 is ok. If you watch melo this year he has done the little things needed to get wins on top of scoring like diving for loose balls, playing more agressive defense than he has in his career(stil not a great one) If you are saying his other skills arent as close to his scoring then that makes sense. But you cant say he is "one dimensional" just because he happens to be one of most versatile scorers in the league and that it is nearly impossible for any other part of his game to match it(unless you are lebron)
Old 04-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #60
AmR
Rookie

OVR: 2

So will there be a OA roster update anytime soon??!?!@?#!?
-Chi-Town Bulls always in my heart.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #61
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

@black KD is a better passer defender and rebounder than melo, granted it's probably due to size, but its still better.

my point is melo is average at best except for maybe rebounding when it comes to his non scoring skill-sets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2013, 09:29 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
@black KD is a better passer defender and rebounder than melo, granted it's probably due to size, but its still better.

my point is melo is average at best except for maybe rebounding when it comes to his non scoring skill-sets
before this season melo avergaed more assists than KD his whole career. This year KD just took his "playing for stats" motto to another level. I remember seeing him get mad at thabo for not shooting the shot in thr fourth to get him his 10th assist smh. KD is a better perimeter defender becaus eof length and melo is a better post defender because of size. So to me their defenses cancel out since both arent very good at it. Besides scoring. What is KD above average at? Nothing just like melo. Kd is a 95. Melo is a 93. No problems with that
Old 04-21-2013, 10:47 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 14

Under missing players Malcolm thomas plays for bulls not golden st. Signed 2 year deal

PSN Brandon26ms
Old 04-21-2013, 11:08 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

KD a turnover machine. He gets intrusted with more ball handeling duties and he turns it over more. Melo is the better passer buddy. It's not about getting the assists all the time when it comes to passing. Melo makes some exceptional passes. And has good court vision passing out of double teams which leads to open threes for the knicks 3pt chuckers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »