Home

Madden NFL 25 Blog - Owner Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Blog - Owner Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Blog - Owner Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
There has actually been a real life rumor about a team potentially moving to England. Obviously this isn't anytime soon but it is not as far fetched as you think.
There are too many issues with having a team in London. Its not going to happen. Just one of Goodell's pipe dreams.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:42 PM   #58
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnote814
There are too many issues with having a team in London. Its not going to happen. Just one of Goodell's pipe dreams.
Well now we can live it out with out any of those issues coming to play. I think it would be pretty cool to play a relocated team in London with Big Ben in the background of the stadium or something.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:45 PM   #59
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
There has actually been a real life rumor about a team potentially moving to England. Obviously this isn't anytime soon but it is not as far fetched as you think.
I think they should have focused on more domestic cities...at least say Mexico City shares a timezone with teams, England and Ireland are way out there...I know there have been talks, but I think it will be a while before it happens
Old 05-20-2013, 06:46 PM   #60
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
Not sure I like the international spots, Toronto is fine, but really Ireland or England? Mexico City is wishy washy, at least same contient, but still pretty far away

I was hoping Louisville, Ky would be on that list....lame

Thanks though
i like the international spots. Would have loved to see Sydney, Australia included in the list but I guess that would be way too unrealistic.

I really hope that there is some commentary about a team moving. If I have moved the Jaguars to England surely there can be some commentary about being the first team to do that, maybe even pointing out how the travel time might affect the players etc.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 3
excitement is slowly starting to build up it should be fun to get jerry jones and possibly Romo out of there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #62
Banned

The Duke's Arena

OVR: 2

with 32 team control and full player editing back in, this is a pre-order for me. first time ive pre-ordered since the ps2 days. never touched madden 13 because they took this out.

Love the readdition of relocation.
The Rams are going back to LA, the Bills are off to Toronto and the Jets are moving to Brooklyn. Nets and Jets.
would be awesome in the future if they added an expansion mode.

im expecting to be able to update uniforms this year, with the inclusion of paul lukas. this hasnt been confirmed yet, but with the ability to move teams, we can assume therell be a uniform editor in the game. i have my hopes up this editor will be available for all teams during franchise mode even when not relocating. and hopefully its better than the last uniform editor they gave us and doesnt force us to change the team logo and name anymore. a fully customisable template would be awwwwesome and even more awesome would be the option to share them online. I would love to see the guys over at uni-watch get their hands on such a feature.

*EDIT*hopes dashed:
"Relocating your team in Madden 25 is definitely a process. Over the course of several weeks after you decide you are going to relocate you will prompted to select a city, select a team name/logo and select your uniforms."

this phrasing pretty much rules a uniform editor out. ah well, maybe next year..

Last edited by The Duke; 05-20-2013 at 07:34 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #63
Rookie

hossafan91's Arena

OVR: 11
Is there any list of all the team names for the relocation cities? I would love to know what I could call the future Portland team
Old 05-20-2013, 08:53 PM   #64
Rookie

1NFAMOU5808's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
If you’re looking to make a change at head coach then there are several factors that will influence who’s willing to hear your pitch. Want to get Jimmy Johnson out of the broadcast booth and back onto the sideline? To pull it off, you’ll need a team that is both valuable and popular, with enough potential to make a run at the Super Bowl.
Really.. Interesting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »