Home

First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

This is a discussion on First Look at NBA Live Xbox One within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2013, 03:51 AM   #65
Just started!

OVR: 0
looks way better than 2k's graphics and plus 2k players look to bulky and square shaped ea might have a good chance this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 06:42 AM   #66
Banned

2k Lacks Originality And Just Plan Unrealistic Nobody But The Clippers Throws Backboard Alley Oops But Yet EVERYBODY Can Throw Them Wdf

The Only Thing NBA Live Lacks Is Productivity 2k Is Consistent But Like Who Hasn't Heard Of Something Being Consistently ****ty !? I Have Thats What The Hell 2k Is And Has Been For The Last Decade And Which Is Why We Out Sold 2k Every Year For A Decade So All You 2k Fanboys Can Sucka Dick With Strawberry Whip Cream And Philly Cream Cheese On Top Them Pictures Are Straight Yall Actin Like Its E3 And The Game Is About To Get Published Or Somethin Yall Some Hatin *** People I Swear. I Mean Come On Backboard Alley Oops Get Borin After While Dont It ? Puttin Up 120+ On Yo My Player Getttin Borin After A While Dont It ? They Got Metta "World Peace" Dunkin On Roy Hibbert On 2k WDF Dont Talk To Me About ****ty. I Know Its Ok Keep On Hatin I Bet You Buy It When It Come Out Tho !
Old 05-22-2013, 06:44 AM   #67
Banned

2k Lacks Originality And Just Plan Unrealistic Nobody But The Clippers Throws Backboard Alley Oops But Yet EVERYBODY Can Throw Them Wdf

The Only Thing NBA Live Lacks Is Productivity 2k Is Consistent But Like Who Hasn't Heard Of Something Being Consistently ****ty !? I Have Thats What The Hell 2k Is And Has Been For The Last Decade And Which Is Why We Out Sold 2k Every Year For A Decade So All You 2k Fanboys Can Sucka Dick With Strawberry Whip Cream And Philly Cream Cheese On Top Them Pictures Are Straight Yall Actin Like Its E3 And The Game Is About To Get Published Or Somethin Yall Some Hatin *** People I Swear. I Mean Come On Backboard Alley Oops Get Borin After While Dont It ? Puttin Up 120+ On Yo My Player Getttin Borin After A While Dont It ? They Got Metta "World Peace" Dunkin On Roy Hibbert On 2k WDF Dont Talk To Me About ****ty. I Know Its Ok Keep On Hatin I Bet You Buy It When It Come Out Tho !
Old 05-22-2013, 07:45 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: First Look at NBA Live 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
Yeah they aren't as muscular as the 2k body types, but they aren't completely sticks.It's CGI or whatever, I'm not going to judge a game on a CGI trailer, need to see gameplay before doing that. I'm really curious about "ignite"
just take a look at nba elite 11, nba live 13, same engine, different name, game looks identical in the way the move act etc, same engine,
Old 05-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #69
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

let's just wait til actual gameplay footage to judge.

Not saying the trailer didn't look bad. But who knows how it looks it gameplay.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 05-22-2013, 08:48 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 12

I'm thinking that the little snippet that was showed yesterday isn't close to what the game is going to be like, in terms of player models. In this trailer, all the players look like human Avatars but if you look at the NBA Live 13 official trailer (which now looks even worse compared to what we saw in 14), the players are stockier and look more like their real life counterparts, even though they still have hunched backs, so we can't accurately judge what the player models are going to look like.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #71
MVP

razorkaos's Arena

it looks cartoonish as hell! will nba live be an arcade game? its like nba jam...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2013, 09:09 AM   #72
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: First Look at NBA Live Xbox One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
As most have said before, it didn't look good at all even though it's a CGI. In my opinion, the only good things from the video were the arena, lightning and the face expressions; the rest looked really bad specially the body models. It's hard for me to believe that NBA Live 06 (which was released 8 years ago) still has better graphics than a CGI trailer of a next gen console; it has better player models, jersey texture and quality, good player faces, lightining and arenas. Here's an example:

Do the Live really check what's wrong with what they have and try to improve that? Maybe I should reserve judgement for later but Live 14 clearly was the weakest part of the trailer.
Man..if they would've just stuck with these graphics and then went all hands on deck for animations, this series might've stayed alive. This vid was was more watchable than that Elite 13 demo.

I hope EA Game Changers are reading this: Animations, Animations, Animations!

Animations need to be your #1 priority.

If the game doesn't animate right, especially in Gen 4, just hang it up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »