Home

NCAA Football 14 Trailer - Dynasty Mode, 52 Screenshots Added

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Trailer - Dynasty Mode, 52 Screenshots Added within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Trailer - Dynasty Mode, 52 Screenshots Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan_man
Shew very unimpressed. I am so sick and tired of little gimmicky upgrades such as ultimate team, recruiting gimmicks, assistant coach hires. Who friggin cares? It's insulting to say Hey we have a newly revamped, exciting product this year.

What is so hard about upgrading user players in an OD from 12 to 24, 38, 120 etc???

Graphics anyone? Is current gen maxed out here???

Didn't see a thing about neutral site games, even though I do like this update.

Ultimate team? Don't need it. Wasted disc space as far as im concerned. UT is fantasy football that has no need in what we all seem to like and that's dynasty mode.

What has been fixed from an AI perspective? This is my greatest concern. The gimmicks, I could care less.

I know I am beating a dead horse but it makes me feel better.
There are people who actually care about Ultimate Team and new recruiting. Not everyone is going to like the changes they make every year...
Old 05-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #170
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I must be tripping, because the ball carrier running actually looked decent on that quick in game clip. I want to see more now.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 05-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #171
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
There are some more improvements and changes, those two were just the two major changes, just have patience guys
Hoping you are right. It's almost 6:30 pm on the East Coast. If they are waiting to reveal more later in the day for the West Coast then cool. I think when a day is set aside for a big dynasty reveal and you only show 1 major aspect (Recruiting) and some (much needed I admit) fixes to coaching carousel, people are going to naturally think that's all they did. Unless of course the May 28th Dynasty Playbook release is really a three day event and we get more info coming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 06:25 PM   #172
NiNja

Soonerfan14's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Hoping you are right. It's almost 6:30 pm on the East Coast. If they are waiting to reveal more later in the day for the West Coast then cool. I think when a day is set aside for a big dynasty reveal and you only show 1 major aspect (Recruiting) and some (much needed I admit) fixes to coaching carousel, people are going to naturally think that's all they did. Unless of course the May 28th Dynasty Playbook release is really a three day event and we get more info coming.
I think that's what they are doing...yet released their major things today, and are going to startle letting stuff out the next couple of days.

Oklahoma Sooners
Dallas Cowboys

Madden 17 CFM's
Old 05-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 1

In my humble opinion the biggest problem with this game over the years is player progression and import draft class issues. These things are never addressed and i do not think we will see this until next gen. Even then probably years into that.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:37 PM   #174
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm interested, but not happy with the return of the bust/gem system. that is such a terrible system. we should never be able to find out there ratings before getting them on the team. With what looks like the Madden team actually listen to the fans. It seems the NCAA team did nothing at all.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:42 PM   #175
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerfan14
I think that's what they are doing...yet released their major things today, and are going to startle letting stuff out the next couple of days.
If this is the "major stuff" they're releasing about Dynasty, there are going to be a ton of unhappy people. We already have one thread going about the "ALL NEW" dynasty promo being a joke, just imagine the backlash if this is all the major stuff they did to it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #176
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

I think they are going in the right direction, but I just don't think they went far enough this round.

The new recruiting system seems like a modified version of last gen, and I like the idea of coach skills but will it impact player development? etc?

Not including the ability to hire/fire coordinators is inexcusable IMO. If coordinators are still just a crapshoot what is the point? Hiring/firing adds an element of strategy, without that it's just random. It's one of those big little things that show they are still missing the point.

Disappointed that 85 man rosters didn't get in. Hardware will not be an excuse next gen, so we'll see if they can come through next year.

Overall, I'm a little disappointed. I still feel like the NCAA Football franchise has barely scratched the surface of the depth and immersion that a college football dynasty mode could be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »