Home

NBA LIVE 14 Trailer - E3 2013: Xbox One & PS4

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE 14 Trailer - E3 2013: Xbox One & PS4 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #9
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA LIVE 14 Trailer - E3 2013: Xbox One & PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13
I'm with you as well.

People are going to trash it because it's EA and they have a history and I totally understand and get that, and I certainly feel their frustration being a Live guy myself since I can remember.

Obviously, we'll have to take a wait and see approach to determine what was real in-game, and what was CGI, but you can't disagree that it didn't look 1000000 times better than what they showed at the Xbox One reveal, and to me it looked pretty damn good. Player models looked great, movement looked natural and the arena crowed looked lifelike. ****, at least it's better than nothing, which is what we've gotten for the last 2 years.
People arent going to trash the game no matter what. With all that this company has done over the years they deserve all of the backlash they recieved.

That said, they dont need to stoop to tricks or more E3 tech demo marketing or even CGI. They just need to put out a good game and stop with all of the beating around the bush, period. Its hard to respect what has happened over the years, lets not start blaming the people like its their fault.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:11 PM   #10
Bamma

ProfessaPackMan's Arena

OVR: 36

If I was judging this game based on Graphics, I'd probably be impressed.

But since Graphics was not the issue I had with this game, I couldn't care less about how good it looks and damn sure about some dribbling nonsense.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #11
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1
I just want to see some gameplay, if you can have great gameplay and modes/features the graphics wont matter as much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6
A better looking CGI trailer. Still not gameplay.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #13
Rookie

kurt2134's Arena

OVR: 5

If you actually watched the conference when they showed Kyrie's character model dribbling in place, it looked pretty damn good. Graphically and with the animations.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:15 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 8
yea the graphics is out of the question..interested a lil of much better the can make the dribbles..if you telling me pg's are going to have sig crossovers or just kyrie irvings moves is going to be interesting...would like to see actual gameplay and more features for the game.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #15
JB4MVP

JODYE's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
People arent going to trash the game no matter what. With all that this company has done over the years they deserve all of the backlash they recieved.

That said, they dont need to stoop to tricks or more E3 tech demo marketing or even CGI. They just need to put out a good game and stop with all of the beating around the bush, period. Its hard to respect what has happened over the years, lets not start blaming the people like its their fault.
Never said they didn't.

And yes, people WILL bash it because it is EA. Thing was shown and 15 seconds later, people coming in posting how ****ty it looked. Come on man. This anti-EA thing is nothing new.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2013, 05:17 PM   #16
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

I'm excited to see the ramifications of the bounce tek. Yes its fancy marketing mumbo jumbo but the concept of releasing the ball could create freedom... or havok. Looking forward to seeing how this feels.

If you make moves too fast... will you loose the ball. Etc. They can bring great tech to the genre and it looks like they will. But the question for me is can that translate into a good and fun basketball game ?

Also don't front synergy downloads an HOUR after the game... WHAT ? That is crazy and easily puts the ** insider to shame.

Graphics didn't look that hot to me. More clayish than I like but the models were much better than the trailer we saw IMHO
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »