Home

NCAA Football 14 Demo Arrives June 18, Full Game, 3 Min. Qtrs, Coordinator Cam

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Demo Arrives June 18, Full Game, 3 Min. Qtrs, Coordinator Cam within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 01:29 PM   #73
Rookie

jakeywakey911's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 14 Demo Arrives June 18, Full Game, 3 Min. Qtrs, Coordinator Cam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
Drew I would imagine that it will drop on the Xbox around 5AM EST and in the evening for the PS3. If I am wrong I apologize -
Nope you're right. The Xbox Live market place usually updates around 2-3 am PST and 5-6 AM EST on Tuesdays. Best thing to do is check Xbox.com marketplace, the online site updates before the actual dashboard marketplace will. So just wait till the site updates with the demo and click download and it'll carry over to your console I know I'll be up waiting for it!! FINALLY! Hopefully this holds me over till July 5th!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #74
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Didn't they say they were announcing the demo teams today? I wonder when that will be.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:52 PM   #75
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 14 Demo Arrives June 18, Full Game, 3 Min. Qtrs, Coordinator Cam

patiently waiting...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #76
Rookie

Lawdawg25's Arena

OVR: 3

You guys keep getting my hopes up when you bump this thread. I keep thinking they released the info about the demo teams.
Old 06-17-2013, 02:00 PM   #77
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
Except he can play QB pretty well.

Tebow was an excellent College QB, but the margin for error is so much smaller in the NFL that his throwing style was too long and too awkward.

Johnny Manziel will be a better NFL QB (especially out of the gate), but that doesn't mean Tebow was a bad QB. He dominated in college and high school for a reason, if his throwing mechanics would have been better he'd be making a bigger impact at the pro level. Unfortunately for him his style was good enough to get the wins and dominate at the various levels so he was never forced to adjust it until he made it to the pros (at which point it was pretty much too late).

This is my first year with a PS3 and I'm considering going with the PS3 version (none of my friends on XBL play NCAA, but my friends who have a PS3 do, plus I'm going with the PS4 next gen so I might as well get used to the different controller (football-wise) and the button icons), but I want to make sure via the demo before committing. I just wish PSN updated sooner, any chance that the demo could be available earlier than the PSN update time?
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 06-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Didn't they say they were announcing the demo teams today? I wonder when that will be.
Yea Im pretty sure they did say this...
Old 06-17-2013, 02:48 PM   #79
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I ignored the Tebow chatter when it started in this thread, but I have to jump in after Ice's post. Forgive me

Honestly, nothing about Manziel screams "NFL caliber arm" to me based on what I've seen, but I agree he is probably a better NFL prospect than Timmy. I'm gonna stop there because I don't want to feed the Tebow talk any more than I already have. It just bothers me that people ignore the biggest issue of them all in regards to his abilities, or lack of. It's not just his wildly inaccurate arm, it's the fact that he's dumber than a box of rocks. I'm sure he's a really nice guy but he's about as deep as my kitchen sink. Look up that article about how he never once called an audible in the NFL, that one had some really interesting comments from John Fox and other members of the Broncos organization, especially the "....he'd forget the play by the time he got in the huddle. We'd give him the opening drive calls and 5 minutes later he ask us for them again." NFL teams are in the business of winning, no matter what. If the dude could start in the NFL, he'd be starting in the NFL.

Iceman, all the years I played NCAA on PS3 I never got the demo earlier than 2:30 PM PST

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

Last edited by The JareBear; 06-17-2013 at 03:07 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #80
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
So where's the info we were supposed to get today? Or have I missed it somewhere....
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »