Home

NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #25
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
this guy wasn't on the Live team when these games flopped so of course he is coming out with that mind set....give him a break.....not EA tho
And to piggy back on this..What was he supposed to say? Its a Twitter Q&A. He can't sit there an start naming things and describing things.

And should he not sound confident? If he answered with something like Well we don't know, you will have to play 2K too and see which one you like better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
And to piggy back on this..What was he supposed to say? Its a Twitter Q&A. He can't sit there an start naming things and describing things.

And should he not sound confident? If he answered with something like Well we don't know, you will have to play 2K too and see which one you like better.
i agree, they also said already that didn't want to say too much since they have to worry about competition with 2k as well..more will come later...take what yall want from that.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 0
released game-play footage in June is NOT my point!!! my point is here it is 5 months till the Release of Next gen should i say, who knows bout Live and EA..But the game is not at the point they can show game-play footage is my point, why should 2K we know how there game-play is, I'm talking bout the short time they have till release vs how long EA claims it takes to make a game, and if they are not able to show anything with 5 months to go, I have NO hope for Live this year......
Old 06-27-2013, 09:19 PM   #28
Rookie

AlwaysBased's Arena

OVR: 2
"Player accessories and player likeness will remain in lockstep daily and throughout the year"
What do they exactly mean by that? You wont be able to edit players like Nba Live 09?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:25 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBased
"Player accessories and player likeness will remain in lockstep daily and throughout the year"
What do they exactly mean by that? You wont be able to edit players like Nba Live 09?
hate to say it but thats what it sounds like, their going to change it themselves though out the year
Old 06-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
released game-play footage in June is NOT my point!!! my point is here it is 5 months till the Release of Next gen should i say, who knows bout Live and EA..But the game is not at the point they can show game-play footage is my point, why should 2K we know how there game-play is, I'm talking bout the short time they have till release vs how long EA claims it takes to make a game, and if they are not able to show anything with 5 months to go, I have NO hope for Live this year......
i believe they have their 5 on 5 running they just don't want to show it too early...giving the history of reactions of the game,plus nobody show anything this early for basketball..we still looking at football around this time for games...if you don't like this game..the good thing is you have another game to play..so what the problem is....
Old 06-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NBA Live 14 Twitter Q&A Starts Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
Man, this pissed me off. You haven't released a product in three years, most of your fan base has switched to the competitor, you only had one good title for a whole console generation and you give us this answer?

I'm sorry but none of the things listed are holding most peoples attention just on their names alone, the cockiness and arrogance in the answer with the history of live, as if we shouldn't even question him about picking NBA live up, man I hope they can knock our socks off because this is really it for me with NBA live.
Well live already had better dribbling than 2k and with the improvements why wouldn't you be excited? Now they are adding more signature stuff which 2k already has so if its better why wouldn't you be excited? People complain about 2k player subjective ratings and live is offering ratings based on real performance and tendencies. Nothing to be excited about... Add in the superior online play, atmosphere, and improved AI, physics etc....

I'm excited!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #32
Banned

Profit89's Arena

yeah yeah EA, enough already with the sales lingo and gimmicks.. let's see some gameplay videos already

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »