Home

NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2013, 11:06 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
Again, where did I say, he said that? I was explaining my point of view and why I have a problem with the "should I go" I never said he said those things, I was simply explaining my thoughts when he said that. I didn't put words into his mouth. And again please quote me where I said he said, "to trust our history"? I will quote exactly what I said because for some reason people on here continue to twist my words "So my problem is with the "should I go on" as if we can fall back on their history and feel comfortable about live 14." Again where did I say he said to trust our history?

This is putting words into his mouth, you're now trying to say he was implying that bouncetek and synergy and sig moves should make you interested, that's putting words into his mouth. I'm not arguing confidence level and If you read my previous post I don't fault him for being confident, and look at my previous post to see why I have an issue with it because I'm getting tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

QUOTE=CurryMan;2045176974]you should choose nba live over 2k because it won't revolve around canned animations and look like it came straight out of the PS2
This was genuinely funny, because that was some true stuff you said about 2k.[/quote]
yes you can say i put words into his mouth based on how i wrote that but i believe what i said is more close that what i think he was thinking at time he wrote that tweet...and what you said as far as "fall back on their history" to me is just like saying trusting their history when its not a good history to fall back on...no you didn't say it in those words but thats what it sounds like to me...if your not saying that..then ok..mybad man...i'm not trying to put words in your mouth..i'm just reading and telling you how understand it...rather its your words or his...but i think we can drop this..its not that serious to me at the end of the day lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #42
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoaxum
This was genuinely funny, because that was some true stuff you said about 2k.
yes you can say i put words into his mouth based on how i wrote that but i believe what i said is more close that what i think he was thinking at time he wrote that tweet...and what you said as far as "fall back on their history" to me is just like saying trusting their history when its not a good history to fall back on...no you didn't say it in those words but thats what it sounds like to me...if your not saying that..then ok..mybad man...i'm not trying to put words in your mouth..i'm just reading and telling you how understand it...rather its your words or his...but i think we can drop this..its not that serious to me at the end of the day lol[/quote]

Lol, it's not at all, there was never any hard feelings or anything like that. I don't have a issue with you or him. I just hope EA will deliver a good product.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:18 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Features Team Specific Styles, Playbooks, Defenses and Authenticity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBased
"Player accessories and player likeness will remain in lockstep daily and throughout the year"
What do they exactly mean by that? You wont be able to edit players like Nba Live 09?
Sounds like they will update accessories after every game with the other hourly updates. Hopefully this means that we'll have different holiday/PS/etc. shoes added in a timely manner.

And at least they'll, you know, do their job. Instead of slapping shoes and accessories on the game and saying "Here, take care."
Old 06-28-2013, 12:45 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
yes you can say i put words into his mouth based on how i wrote that but i believe what i said is more close that what i think he was thinking at time he wrote that tweet...and what you said as far as "fall back on their history" to me is just like saying trusting their history when its not a good history to fall back on...no you didn't say it in those words but thats what it sounds like to me...if your not saying that..then ok..mybad man...i'm not trying to put words in your mouth..i'm just reading and telling you how understand it...rather its your words or his...but i think we can drop this..its not that serious to me at the end of the day lol
Lol, it's not at all, there was never any hard feelings or anything like that. I don't have a issue with you or him. I just hope EA will deliver a good product.[/quote]
agreed lol, i think every true basketball fan wants to see two good games, can't wait to see what we get.
Old 06-28-2013, 01:09 AM   #45
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
I'll believe ALL of this, until I see it and it is actually released to the public in stores.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 01:21 AM   #46
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt957
I'll believe ALL of this, until I see it and it is actually released to the public in stores.
Interesting approach...
Old 06-28-2013, 02:02 AM   #47
Banned

22cowboys22's Arena

blah ,blah,blah,blah,blah EA im not trying to hear it until you show something in the way of 5 on 5 gameplay and I'm a 2k fan and I truly hope that NBA LIVE does make a return so all of you hating on 2k can get off the wagon and go play live and stop hating on 2k, who has provided a basketball game for their fan's yr in and yr out......and 2k just lay low and let all the NBA LIVE dev's run their mouth's cause the proof is in the pudding and when the dust clear's (chuckle)....well the king isn't on the box for nothing......long live NBA2k
Old 06-28-2013, 03:12 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1
ESPN presentation. I am now paying attention

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »