Home

EA Sports Season Ticket Release For NCAA Football 14 is Friday, 1:00 PM EST

This is a discussion on EA Sports Season Ticket Release For NCAA Football 14 is Friday, 1:00 PM EST within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2013, 10:26 AM   #105

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: EA Sports Season Ticket Release For NCAA Football 14 is Friday, 1:00 PM EST

So how is this done, do I go to the PSN store when it becomes available and search for NCAA Football 14?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #106
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

Quick question, if i understood correctly.. I can turn on my PS3, connect it to the internet and leave it on the XMB then queue up the download from work via the PSN Store and it should start downloading on my ps3, correct?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #107
Rookie

stevensa08's Arena

OVR: 3

If I buy the Season Ticket today, will I be able to download the game today or is there a waiting period?? I went on the EA website, doesnt really say, just something about triggering the early release download form. I won't be able to download till after 5 today cause of work. Thanks in advance guys.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #108
Rookie

NothingfaceZERO's Arena

OVR: 1

Can I play games while a download is in progress? Will it decrease the download speed at all?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:43 AM   #109
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasWVU
I don't believe you can do this due to the fact that you need to download through the season ticket app. This does work however if you are downloading a demo, indie, arcade, game on demand though.
That's a good point. I bet it doesn't work since you have to download from EA Season Ticket App. Good thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonermagic88
Quick question, if i understood correctly.. I can turn on my PS3, connect it to the internet and leave it on the XMB then queue up the download from work via the PSN Store and it should start downloading on my ps3, correct?
Check out the quote above me. With the early release being from the EA Season Ticket app, it doesn't seem like this is going to be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensa08
If I buy the Season Ticket today, will I be able to download the game today or is there a waiting period?? I went on the EA website, doesnt really say, just something about triggering the early release download form. I won't be able to download till after 5 today cause of work. Thanks in advance guys.
Whenever you download the app you can play as long as the game has no expired. If you download it on Sunday, you can still play until it expires on Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NothingfaceZERO
Can I play games while a download is in progress? Will it decrease the download speed at all?
As far as I know you can't. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:45 AM   #110
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
I think that doesnt matter. You should just get I when ever you want. Cause you get it for 5 games. So I would say your save
Old 07-05-2013, 11:16 AM   #111
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
There's no waiting period.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 11:19 AM   #112
OS Supporter - 12/14/14

DELUS1ONAL's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
That's a good point. I bet it doesn't work since you have to download from EA Season Ticket App. Good thinking.

Check out the quote above me. With the early release being from the EA Season Ticket app, it doesn't seem like this is going to be possible.

Whenever you download the app you can play as long as the game has no expired. If you download it on Sunday, you can still play until it expires on Tuesday.

As far as I know you can't. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
I am pretty sure you can only play singleplayer games while downloading the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »