Home

Madden NFL 25 Screenshot Comparison - Robert Griffin III Current Gen vs. Next-Gen

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Screenshot Comparison - Robert Griffin III Current Gen vs. Next-Gen within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2013, 04:52 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Right, you never know if RG3 decided to use his helmet in a game of asphalt bowling before kickoff. That's the only explanation for his helmet to look remotely that trashed, it looks ****ing ridiculous.
the lines of the marks might be little too long but other then that i seen worse in real life on football helmets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 04:54 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 8
in the last picture its not really any marks on his helmet..so that part shows me how all the equipment details can change through out the game..which is realistic to the game of football
Old 07-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6
Next gen you can see more nose hair. There's not enough for current gen. Also, his eyes aren't brown, they're blue. CMON EA GET IT TOGETHER. What's wrong with madden? People nit picking on their forums over crap like this that has nothing to do with gameplay. I could care less what brand of arm pad Arian Foster wears.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:25 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Screenshot Comparison - Robert Griffin III Current Gen vs. Next-Gen

Also - the crowd looks a bit more defined in the next-gen shot.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 30
I think the screenshots are somewhat comparable but of course there is more detail in the next gen version, ppl are not catching such as the higher def, more detail in player models (look at his arms/hands in the next gen shots) and MUCH more realistic and sharper depth of field.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:48 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1
Current gen- has way too many fans in the crowd behind him
Next gen- they don't have his left shoelace under the tape laced tight enough... C'mon ea
Old 07-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
the first thing I notice is in the current gen where's rg3's dreads? u can see them clear as day in the next gen and there long???? also if those are same uniform's the strips are reversed there yellow/white in the current gen and white/yellow in the next gen.
The strips are definitely reversed but for the record, the next-gen pattern is the correct one. Looking at the glass half full, that probably means that more attention is being paid to next-gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1
Well, I must be getting old, my eyes must be failing me; But other than a few scuff marks and a little bit of dirt on the jersey, I don't see any difference.
And I agree with some others.. If we could watch the game actually play at this quality, I'd say we was onto something. But it's the same PR tactic they use every year. Look at those amazing graphics; look at that paint job, look at the chrome, don't the stereo sound great? It's the old used car bit all over again.
It's what's under the hood that counts.. and we aren't even asking for a Ferrari, a nice durable Camry will suffice.
Should be simple enuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »