Home

WWE 2K14 Hands-On Preview

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 Hands-On Preview within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 04:22 PM   #17
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1
I wish they would put this on the next gen consoles, it looks like im going to have to pass on this. But hopefully 2k15 on next gen will be amazing.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:08 PM   #18
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
I don't mind OMG moments but I hope the whole CPU A.I isn't based off doing them like last year. The A.I's goal wasn't to win the match it was to destroy announce tables and pull of OMG moments. I really disliked that. I'm still going to wait to see how A.I. has improved because that is a huge deal to me. I'm also really hoping the 1 count glitch has been fixed.
Old 07-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #19
Rookie

Sabredj's Arena

OVR: 5
Even if they copied "most" of WWE '13 but fixed the A.I., made some minor tweaks, and Universe Mode worked as advertised, WWE '14 would be a definite buy. I'm hopeful we'll get more than that.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:47 PM   #20
Rookie

if they put in a mycareer mode like nba2k has i'll play it all day and twice on sundays
Old 07-16-2013, 07:00 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2
If I understand it correctly, reversals going straight into moves sounds like they are taking away a lot of strategy from the reversal system. What if i want to reverse someone and throw a strike instead of a suplexing them? What if i want to toss someone into the ropes instead of striking them after I counter them? It seems like this decision has been taken out of our hands and given to the cpu. Taking options away can't be good for game play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #22
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

Those character models look horrible.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:42 PM   #23
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5
I'm going to buy it anyway, but I will wait for a few days at least just in case there is anything like the one-count bug.

I honestly don't think there will be, as 2k will no doubt be more stringent with bug testing that THQ were, but just in case. If the roster is anything like as big as last year's I'll be very happy.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #24
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: WWE 2K14 Hands-On Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody2goody
I'm going to buy it anyway, but I will wait for a few days at least just in case there is anything like the one-count bug.

I honestly don't think there will be, as 2k will no doubt be more stringent with bug testing that THQ were, but just in case. If the roster is anything like as big as last year's I'll be very happy.
They are claiming its bigger than ever once again this year. The one thing they have done well since WWE 12 is the size of the roster. But Im not getting this on release day this year just because of fear for bugs and bad gameplay and AI.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »