Home

Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2013, 09:38 AM   #81
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NFL 25 Videos (Taken by Attendees From Recent Community Event)

Madden NFL 25 Gameplay - Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins (MyMaddenPad) added to OP.

Last edited by Steve_OS; 07-30-2013 at 09:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 09:41 AM   #82

OVR: 34

The overall problem is at the core of the game is the NFL license, but it's not the National Football League. It has the NFLPA but it doesn't have the players.

All I see is team colors running around the field. You just don't have the feeling that, "This is the NFL and all its players."
Old 07-30-2013, 09:43 AM   #83
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Please no more night games or dome stadium games they all look horrible...
Old 07-30-2013, 09:48 AM   #84
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Please no more night games or dome stadium games they all look horrible...
The videos where captured last week so they can't adjust on the fly. Hopefully we see some day games uploaded soon.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:56 AM   #85
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Loving that intro for the Eagles-Redskins Game. That was awesome. A little long for my taste but very cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 0

It's exactly *EXACTLY* last year's game. Absolutely no difference whatsoever. I quit coming to Operation Sports because all the sports games are exactly the same as the previous year. There's nothing to see. But .. in some mass psychosis that will be studied in marketing classes for 300 years .. people buy them anyway!

Everybody says, "Not much different than last year".

AND THEN THEY BUY IT ANYWAY!

Totally mindbending that this marketing works on people.

Shocking.

It's absolutely the same friggin' game. Period.

Old 07-30-2013, 10:23 AM   #87
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRadioGuy

It's exactly *EXACTLY* last year's game. Absolutely no difference whatsoever. I quit coming to Operation Sports because all the sports games are exactly the same as the previous year. There's nothing to see. But .. in some mass psychosis that will be studied in marketing classes for 300 years .. people buy them anyway!

Everybody says, "Not much different than last year".

AND THEN THEY BUY IT ANYWAY!

Totally mindbending that this marketing works on people.

Shocking.

It's absolutely the same friggin' game. Period.

Its called hope!

We hope it would at least "play better" than the previous version did, as I continue to read these threads, I cant help but keep coming up with issues and solutions for whats wrong with the game.

This should essentially help with the devs that do lurk or post here but like I said before, our voice appears to be mute at times. I mean, I cant beleive qtrs defense works in this game like it used to back in the PS2 days! Dbs finesse moving on Dlinemen and controlled players are making unrealistic maneuvers to get position on the ball or the ball carrier. I mean, its even hard for madden to take its losses that it has to result to such measures to keep up with the way you are out playing its AI!

Everyone should know that this is the only game in town as far as American Football goes with team and player specifics. Whats so hard to understand that people want their fix regardless what it is?

Some may feel like we are complaining, but we are just making sure if its really worth it or what angle we have to take when the game comes out. I like others would like somewhat of an authentic game of madden regardless what mode im into or not. So please kill all that jive about how we are complaining just like we have done with people thinking we want perfection when we dont and know its not even possible!
Old 07-30-2013, 10:34 AM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'm confused, so let me get this straight. RGIII was tackled with 12 seconds left and the Redskins was still able to get the field goal unit on the field and kick a field goal with 3 seconds to spare without even using a timeout? Now that's realistic!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »