Home

NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Kyrie Irving Facial Scan Renders

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Kyrie Irving Facial Scan Renders within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #41
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirs
What about 2k's next gen info and realtime 5vs5. It's sickening how biased os is to 2k.

Is 5vs5 really going to change anyone's biased opinions? 90% of us have already made our decision on games that aren't even out yet and i doubt 5vs5 will change that.

Can't wait for all the nit picking and hate when they do release gameplay.
2k said their next gen stuff is coming out the end of September so nobody is asking why they haven't showed anything because right now they're busy showing the current gen before late focusing on the next gen.

Add to that the fact that 2k hasn't been cancelling games, renaming & touting off new games and cancelling those like EA has done with its NBA games lately. 2k has earned some credit while EA has lost any and all credit it used to have. EA has something to really prove, 2k has to keep doing what it's doing because every year they put out a solid to great basketball game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #42
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: NBA Live 14 Screenshots - Kyrie Irving Facial Scan Renders

Not only a new generation of consoles, but also a new generation of consumers. There must be some youngsters who have never played Live before/were too young to play the older Live's. So this a chance for EA to make a name for their product among this crowd, for whom this is like a brand new franchise.

Spoiler
Old 09-07-2013, 06:30 PM   #43
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

To say NBA Live needs to show footage right now is asinine in my eyes. If they have something to "wow" us with, if it were released right now.. it would wow us all until September. By the time 2k releases something, then the "wow" factor will be several weeks old, and they've lost momentum.

There's nothing to gain for them releasing anything right now. These renders are magnificent. I'm lookng forward to seeing what they bring to the table this year.

Neither 2k nor Live have brought anything substantial to the table for next gen consoles. So we wait it out. Live isn't competing with the current gen 2k, so no reason to jump the gun and let their info sit there and get stale.

But for those of you who say they have something to prove and need to release info now to gain those people who don't know Live, or who are on the fence... is it really going to sway you if it's released now vs a bombardment of information closer to release?

No, not in my eyes at least. To each their own though.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:40 PM   #44
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
To say NBA Live needs to show footage right now is asinine in my eyes. If they have something to "wow" us with, if it were released right now.. it would wow us all until September. By the time 2k releases something, then the "wow" factor will be several weeks old, and they've lost momentum.

There's nothing to gain for them releasing anything right now. These renders are magnificent. I'm lookng forward to seeing what they bring to the table this year.

Neither 2k nor Live have brought anything substantial to the table for next gen consoles. So we wait it out. Live isn't competing with the current gen 2k, so no reason to jump the gun and let their info sit there and get stale.

But for those of you who say they have something to prove and need to release info now to gain those people who don't know Live, or who are on the fence... is it really going to sway you if it's released now vs a bombardment of information closer to release?

No, not in my eyes at least. To each their own though.
We used to have thoughtful intelligent posts like this all the time. You old heads need to start posting more!
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
2k said their next gen stuff is coming out the end of September...
So did EA. Hence the original post: Why is everyone up in arms over EA not releasing anything yet, but 2k gets a free pass?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #46
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
So did EA. Hence the original post: Why is everyone up in arms over EA not releasing anything yet, but 2k gets a free pass?
Curiosity. It's human.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:39 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0

First off let's get back on topic, and WOW those images look well like the real deal. And second to the guy's asking why the one on the right looks better than the one on the left, well click the link and read.

The one the right is an early go at it and the one on the left is the latest in game go at it. I won't believe it till I see it in motion on the court, but WOW if it looks like that.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #48
Pro

OVR: 0

EA has never had a problem with their graphics. Those textures look incredible compared to the competition.

If EA gets player movement/control/motion correct this time, I'll be purchasing 2 hoops games. The gameplay is the only thing stoping EA from competiting. If players don't move like robots this game should be good for next gen sports.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »