Home

Madden NFL 25 Rosters Available Now - Week 1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Rosters Available Now - Week 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2013, 11:55 PM   #89
Banned

CowboysFanForever's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 Rosters Available Now - Week 1

Dallas Cowboys DE George Selvie deserves a ratings boost. I say EA should boost his OVR by 3 pts in the next roster update. After 1 sack and 1 Fumble Recovery, he should get the boost.

Stats
Tackle Sack INT FF FR
1-0 1.0 0 0 1

Also, they need to boost DeMarcus Ware's CTH rating after the 1st Quarter INT against Eli Manning.

Last edited by CowboysFanForever; 09-09-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:54 AM   #90
OCD Roster Editor

rovert22044's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysFanForever
Dallas Cowboys DE George Selvie deserves a ratings boost. I say EA should boost his OVR by 3 pts in the next roster update. After 1 sack and 1 Fumble Recovery, he should get the boost.

Stats
Tackle Sack INT FF FR
1-0 1.0 0 0 1

Also, they need to boost DeMarcus Ware's CTH rating after the 1st Quarter INT against Eli Manning.
Are you serious? So after one game where a player got 1 sack and 1 fumble recovery, they deserve a rating raise? After one game? Really?

I mean, I don't mean to come off as a jerk. I just think that's really dumb. If they followed this method, way too many players would be getting rating boosts for having one tackle. After 4-5 weeks of consistent play, then he'll deserve a rating boost. But after one game, there's no way.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:07 AM   #91
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLfan80
So how long before Moore puts out a corrected roster with all these missing players and working IR?
IR is supposed to be in the update next week (probably Friday). He said on Twitter there was a problem getting them in this update and they were working on fixing it.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #92
Banned

How is it that Nick Mangold, considered one of the very best centers in the NFL, can be an OVR 94 in "PLAY NOW" mode but drops to 86 in Connected Franchise? Also, how is D'Brickashaw Ferguson, a very good LT, who is rated in the low 90's in PLAY NOW gets a 99 in Connected Franchise?

Please give me an answer that makes sense. Don't waste my time (and yours) with comments along the lines of "because the Jets suck".
Old 09-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maafla1
How is it that Nick Mangold, considered one of the very best centers in the NFL, can be an OVR 94 in "PLAY NOW" mode but drops to 86 in Connected Franchise? Also, how is D'Brickashaw Ferguson, a very good LT, who is rated in the low 90's in PLAY NOW gets a 99 in Connected Franchise?

Please give me an answer that makes sense. Don't waste my time (and yours) with comments along the lines of "because the Jets suck".

Teams have different schemes, which you can manipulate. Ratings fluctuate depending on what scheme.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:36 AM   #94
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

I didn't see o-lineman Matt Tobin on the Eagles either. He made the actual roster.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 09-09-2013, 12:15 PM   #95
Banned

CowboysFanForever's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert22044
Are you serious? So after one game where a player got 1 sack and 1 fumble recovery, they deserve a rating raise? After one game? Really?

I mean, I don't mean to come off as a jerk. I just think that's really dumb. If they followed this method, way too many players would be getting rating boosts for having one tackle. After 4-5 weeks of consistent play, then he'll deserve a rating boost. But after one game, there's no way.
Ok fine. If he plays great after 4 weeks he should get a ratings boost.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 12:49 PM   #96
Just started!

Hey guys,

Sorry to sound like a noob but is there a way to get madden 25 rosters on madden 13 without porting?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »