Home

NBA Live 14 Interview with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien - Player Ratings

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Interview with Executive Producer Sean O'Brien - Player Ratings within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by datboimall
I have a feeling live is going to bring some heat this year
Yeah, just you and only you wait and see ... Lol!!!
Old 09-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #18
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 14 Player Ratings Behind the Scenes Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookatmenow
You guys never learn. Again what have they shown you for you to believe the words that are coming out of your mouth. Hahaha Hahaha!! ...funny
They had three years to make a game on current Gen and you saw what that produced. Maybe I need to get into the selling business because you guys will buy anything no matter how many times you get fooled.
Maybe EA will fail. Maybe 2k will fail as well. No one has proven anything on next gen because it is brand new for both companies. No one knows anything yet. I'm not bias either way. I like both games. We just need to wait and see
Old 09-09-2013, 10:20 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookatmenow
You guys never learn. Again what have they shown you for you to believe the words that are coming out of your mouth. Hahaha Hahaha!! ...funny
They had three years to make a game on current Gen and you saw what that produced. Maybe I need to get into the selling business because you guys will buy anything no matter how many times you get fooled.
Don't see why your bashing EA. 2k has really shown anything yet. The only thats been shown is some leaked Euroleague play that looked exactly the same as 2k13. Well I guess not everyone has faith in the EA team. Hopefully they can change your mind. haha
Old 09-09-2013, 10:23 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donp1981
Maybe EA will fail. Maybe 2k will fail as well. No one has proven anything on next gen because it is brand new for both companies. No one knows anything yet. I'm not bias either way. I like both games. We just need to wait and see
Again it's not about being bias, 2k has shown the ability to make a good game and to raised the bar to the next level. What has EA shown? Absolutely nothing, that's why they bought the rights to football, can't compete. They haven't made a basketball game and a long time, not because they can't make one but because they can't compete. I don't need for 2k to show me anything because they have already proven the ability to make great games. This is not about taking sides, this is simply about what you and I can see and play with our own eyes and EA has sucked!! in football and basketball.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #21
Rookie

Well if they don't show anything by the end of the month then I will be worried. But, they said the end of summer. The end of summer is September 21. So we got 2 weeks. haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
Don't see why your bashing EA. 2k has really shown anything yet. The only thats been shown is some leaked Euroleague play that looked exactly the same as 2k13. Well I guess not everyone has faith in the EA team. Hopefully they can change your mind. haha
Your missing one major thing, at least the game is playable from 2k
Old 09-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
Well if they don't show anything by the end of the month then I will be worried. But, they said the end of summer. The end of summer is September 21. So we got 2 weeks. haha
Lol!!! Wishful thinking ...dude you can't be serious. You must believe in Santa Clause
Old 09-09-2013, 11:01 PM   #24
Pro

Panicshade's Arena

OVR: 9

Making an account just to bash one company and praise another in every post is the quick way to get yourself banned so good luck with whatever time you have left posting here...

The way I look at it is EA and 2K are on equal footing as far as next-gen gaming is concerned. The minimal amount of information that EA has released about Live 14 is still 100% more than 2K has said about 2K14's next-gen version. There is absolutely no doubt that EA has a lot to prove to everyone but so does 2K.

Again...I am looking at this only in terms of next-gen gaming.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »