Home

NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 8
Screen shot isn't bad, but 5 on 5 gameplay tells it all. I hope the hunched over player models are gone too. I'm not sure what should be expected this first year as far as actual gameplay is concerned. I still think a reduced priced against a proven competitor in 2k would be a great incentive to a game trying to earn respect back. But for a full $60, my expectations will be extremely hight
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 07:02 PM   #66
Pro

exposedaking's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Looks nice...can't wait for the trailer. Hopefully the gameplay matches the visuals

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-16-2013, 07:05 PM   #67
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonWuan
I understand everyone has opinions and their views but wtf are you talking about?
I'll tell you wtf I'm talking about. My earlier comment I questioned the decision on releasing the game on 19th and not the 12th of November. Last week, EA released a statement saying their next gen games will release on the 12th of November for the PS4. So why is that changing now for Live 14? The 7 extra days isn't going towards the development for the game, because the game will already have been completed. You may be new to EA's BS, but being a fan of NFL football and my dwindling love for EA's Madden series, I'm not. It's a reason they were voted the worst company in America the last two years, their crappy business practices.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #68
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Not to sound like a prick, but it will probably come off that way... Now that we are getting closer to the ACTUAL release date can we please have a mod patrol the Live boards more closely? I know that Live has had a past but there seems to be a lot more trolling and Live hating going on in these boards than what the 2k boards get.

As a fan of both basketball games I am sick of having to come into the Live boards and wade my way through three feet of Shi...... I mean crap to find useful and constructive talk about the game. Here is a good example, two days ago this board was flooded with talk about how "the writings on the wall, the game won't release" so on and so on. Now half of those users have disappeared now that a release date was announced. Which is good for the people who actually care about Live. But it will start back up again, probably once the gameplay footage is revealed.

Thanks for listening.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #69
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwyte81
I'll tell you wtf I'm talking about. My earlier comment I questioned the decision on releasing the game on 19th and not the 12th of November. Last week, EA released a statement saying their next gen games will release on the 12th of November for the PS4. So why is that changing now for Live 14? The 7 extra days isn't going towards the development for the game, because the game will already have been completed. You may be new to EA's BS, but being a fan of NFL football and my dwindling love for EA's Madden series, I'm not. It's a reason they were voted the worst company in America the last two years, their crappy business practices.
Thinking like a business man...... Maybe they are releasing on the 19th to avoid two separate release day shipments. Why not just send out one big shipment with both consoles then two separate ones? Probably more cost effective to do it this way??? Don't ya think?

To me, as a supervisor of a business, it would make good business sense. Especially since its a game that isn't an "established" title anymore, like say a Madden, a FIFA or a BF. Just think about it for a second, If live was a must have title they would probably do two separate release dates, but it's not anymore. So why pay the extra shipping costs?

Last edited by RayRay34; 09-16-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #70
Rookie

frankwyte81's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Thats definitely not the reason lol
How do you know that? Your blind faith is funny actual. It's like trusting a prostitute when she tells you, "you don't have to wear a condom, trust me, I don't have HIV." Like prostitutes, EA will do anything to get your money. Remember, they were going to release that broken *** NBA Elite to the public and charge you full price for it.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:21 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwyte81
if you haven't realized already all of ea's next gen games are coming out on the 19th so quit it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #72
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

I'm glad to read that some actual video of NBA Live 14 game play is on the way, so I can finally see what the Ignite Engine can do to "change" a game. My rationale is that if after being shelved for many years, a new team, consoles and tech can change an EA basketball game, maybe there is some hope for EA football too.

That said, maybe the lack of competition in football games makes it apples and oranges though. #graspingatstraws

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »