Home

Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot of Kyrie Irving

This is a discussion on Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot of Kyrie Irving within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2013, 02:26 AM   #41
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
Fake gameplay footage?
@skopin....yeah i mean fake gameplay footage, it is merely cinematography, because how is watching teams do a jump ball gameplay footage and all of these cut scenes... you mean to tell me as im playing a live online game when im going to the basket they will have a close up of kyrie irving laying up the ball from the baseline. Show some real actual gameplay footage not this replay crap thats all im saying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 02:34 AM   #42
Just started!

OVR: 0
EA got you dudes fooled, they dont have any good gameplay footage to show yall so they show you cinematography.....instant replays and slow mo footages to get you locked in on the graphics and how good the players look.... i dont give a crap about all that show me a sideline view of the game in real time mode.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:24 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skopin
I think it's because of the focus. The actual net is blurred because it's way behind Kyrie, which is where the camera is focused. The reflection is right under Kyrie, so it is more in focus.
There is no way an actual reflection from the basket could be there from that angle, unless the floor is tilting, there is a third basket above the free throw line or they simply added it later in Photoshop.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:15 AM   #44
Rookie

Oops I was wrong about the reflections. My apologies. I conducted a little experiment;

http://s10.postimg.org/xla4lltix/untitled_4.jpg
Old 09-24-2013, 10:35 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2
Does Live has a lot to prove? Absolutely. It would be a good idea for them to show some other players such as one with a skinny build like a Kevin Durant especially since the competition (at least on current-gen) has shown that they haven't been able to replicate. With that said, I can't help but think that Live is in a lose/lose situation with a lot of you. First it was all the NBA Live player models are too skinny and look like Gumby which was debunked by the cover athlete trailer. Then it was that the trailer can't be real and must be CGI which has also been proven wrong by numerous Kyrie screenshots and the First Look trailer. Now the complaint is the other players must look like **** since they're only showing the cover athlete. This bothers me because even if you don't like EA Sports and Live for whatever reason, you should realize that a good showing from NBA Live is only going to improve NBA 2K. Competition is a good thing.

Ultimately it's going to come down to gameplay which we haven't seen from either camp. For the record, NBA Live 14 is in competition with NBA 2K14 next-gen not current-gen and if I'm not mistaken, we haven't seen even a screenshot from yet. Nobody is telling you what game to get but just be fair.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #46
Rookie

Can we get a pic of Kyrie on his day off? mowing his lawn? sipping hot chocolate?
Old 09-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
So where's the new pic?
Yo your not serious are you? They released the specific days the next footage would drop. It's so wild to see cats speak in from of many ppl just to be heard.

Tomorrow live is dropping a video. We have no idea what were getting, BUT I'm sure you haters will be ready to criticize whether it's good or horrible. Live can only get better. They've hit rock bottom nap to seriously think they're bout to drop something corny. But it's corny to see you cats riding TOG so hard.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #48
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Another NBA Live 14 Screenshot of Kyrie Irving

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Yo your not serious are you? They released the specific days the next footage would drop. It's so wild to see cats speak in from of many ppl just to be heard.

Tomorrow live is dropping a video. We have no idea what were getting, BUT I'm sure you haters will be ready to criticize whether it's good or horrible. Live can only get better. They've hit rock bottom nap to seriously think they're bout to drop something corny. But it's corny to see you cats riding TOG so hard.
let them my friend. can't make miserable ppl happy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »