Home

Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Presentation Trailer (Official)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Presentation Trailer (Official) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2013, 11:36 PM   #185
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 25 Next-Gen Presentation Trailer (Official)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldman011teen
Can someone tell me what this had to do with "presentation"?
It shows the games graphics and the way the players and fields look

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 11:37 PM   #186
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrom
Are they joking 1. it looks nothing like the target they showed at E3.- peep the lack of detail. Where are the refs and where is the chain gang. CRAP AS USUAL
You are already calling it crap when you only saw one video of it so far? Gimme a break...

Old 09-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #187
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCowboys22
I'm going to bed. This place is filled with complete airheads. "Static sidelines!" Despite the fact that you can't see much of ANY sideline in the trailer. "Same exact gameplay!", Despite the fact that outside of a couple generic moves that you see every Sunday, they didnt show much of anything aside from closeups and stadium views.

"This game is hiding their gameplay, thats why their first trailer is focused on visuals." Despite the fact that nearly every single initial trailer for next gen focused on visuals from DriveClub to NBA 2k to Watch Dogs. Thats what reels in the masses for the first look at a game. You dont start a marketing campaign with offensive line play or DB reactions.

They hate on EA for not implementing certain elements, and when they do, "they should have had this 2 years ago!", EA can't win either way. I'm not excusing past transgressions, but good lord let it go. They can make the greatest football game ever this year and hit every single gripe since the beginning of Madden and then some and still be bashed for failing to set the default hot dog prices correctly in CCM.

GTFO, try enjoying something in your lives. Anything. Now I remember why I don't comment on this site. Bunch of whiney little brats minus a few level headed minds that oddly enough, hang around these mongloids. I'll go back to checking this site strictly for news. This is like Idiocracy in here, common sense is a foreign language.
Oh, this will TOTALLY help level off the [lack of] discussion. The mods might as well close this now if both sides of the argument are going to be this close-minded about others' optimism/disappointment.

Last edited by capn_razzamataz; 09-30-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #188
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
I'm going to bed. This place is filled with complete airheads. "Static sidelines!" Despite the fact that you can't see much of ANY sideline in the trailer. "Same exact gameplay!", Despite the fact that outside of a couple generic moves that you see every Sunday, they didnt show much of anything aside from closeups and stadium views.

"This game is hiding their gameplay, thats why their first trailer is focused on visuals." Despite the fact that nearly every single initial trailer for next gen focused on visuals from DriveClub to NBA 2k to Watch Dogs. Thats what reels in the masses for the first look at a game. You dont start a marketing campaign with offensive line play or DB reactions.

They hate on EA for not implementing certain elements, and when they do, "they should have had this 2 years ago!", EA can't win either way. I'm not excusing past transgressions, but good lord let it go. They can make the greatest football game ever this year and hit every single gripe since the beginning of Madden and then some and still be bashed for failing to set the default hot dog prices correctly in CCM.

GTFO, try enjoying something in your lives. Anything. Now I remember why I don't comment on this site. Bunch of whiney little brats minus a few level headed minds that oddly enough, hang around these mongloids. I'll go back to checking this site strictly for news. This is like Idiocracy in here, common sense is a foreign language.
Some people will just never be with what they have now in madden. People always complains about what madden should've had 5 years ago instead of focusing on what they have now

Old 09-30-2013, 11:42 PM   #189
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgramps
You say that as if it's a fact. I respect your opinion but you can't speak for everybody. Me, personally, I think Madden 25 is a solid game.
I speak for most though. I play Madden and accept that if I want to play a pro football game I have to play Madden. I make due with whats available but I wouldnt call this a "solid game". From the lack of penalties (like pass interference) to playbooks that 80% of which have the same plays from the beginning of last gen to the bonehead late quarter and game AI. Those are just a few of the major issues of this game.

So showing a flashy presentation video isnt going to get me to upgrade this from current gen. Especially when 80% of the time when you are playing the game, you cant even see player's faces nevertheless beads of sweat.

Last edited by aholbert32; 09-30-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:43 PM   #190
Banned

OVR: 0
BREAKING NEWS!!!! ....BREAKING NEWS!!!!
EA SPORTS has yet again cancelled NBA LIVE 14 for next GEN. After asking why they decided to pull the plug yet again. The company only had this to say and I quote " DAMN 2K SPORTS!!"
Old 09-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #191
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:

Actually you can see the sidelines. There are several clips in the video where you can see its the same cookie cutter sidelines they have in current gen just with a few more people.

Dont worry about posting here again because you are now banned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2013, 11:50 PM   #192
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Here we go again.... All about graphics just like 06. That gameplay looks identical to M25 current gen.
I just love this post.... In a few words I could not stop laughing ..." Here we go again..." Lmbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »