Home

Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - IGNITE Technology & Next-Gen Visuals (QJB)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Next Gen Video - IGNITE Technology & Next-Gen Visuals (QJB) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #9
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden 25 Next Gen Exclusive PS4 Gameplay - IGNITE Technology & Next Definition V

He's supposed to be promoting the graphics and ignite engine, and half of the video was to showcase Demarco Murray dancing and doing the same flip into the endzone we've had since 2002.

These are some of the worst vids iv'e ever seen to try and get people excited for a game. I don't know if it's bad video editing/presentation skills, or just a case of him not having much to work with when it comes to this game.

But come on, if you're going to show of graphics, you could have chosen a lot better shots/angles/lighting than what he did. Christ that was painful to watch.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #10
Thread Killer

unfriendlyghst's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 25 Next Gen Exclusive PS4 Gameplay - IGNITE Technology & Next Definition V

"Ball.....veins.......sweat......great"

That was what I heard. Also, is this how the game will play? All zoomed in and in slo-mo?

I think I'll stay in the shadows as it seems that a true NFL simulation has eluded Tiburon again.

Last edited by unfriendlyghst; 11-02-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: good to great
Old 11-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #11
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

OVR: 1

Anybody else sick of hearing about the helmet moving, hair moving, watching feet, and the amazing crowd? This video actually kind of pissed me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #12
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Ok, seriously, I have no problem with the graphics, they are obviously an upgrade, how big of an upgrade is debatable, but an upgrade is evident. What I do have a big problem with, is the little things that are immersion killers. for example, CK throws the pass in the first part of the sequence, and while the play is happening in replay, who do we see standing on the sidelines? you guessed it, CK. It is simply jarring, it is a previous gen issue, and it has to be fixed

second, please, please, please EA, stop with the ****ing canned cut scenes, huuuuuuge immersion killer. Murray scores a TD, then an instant later the handful of defenders on his *** at the goalline suddenly vanish, and every other player is 60 yards back down field, and on top of that, DM doesn't do that stupid *** dance.

Gameplay must be addressed first, but we aren't the ones shooting our mouths off about Living Worlds interactive/improved sidelines, like it is going to be some great step up, THIS YEAR! stop jerking your customers around!

Last edited by reverend_heat; 11-02-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:24 PM   #13
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

At this point, these cutscenes/TD celebrations are sad to watch. If Tiburon doesn't go to real time presentation after this year, I will literally be in disbelief.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0

I think he's running out of stuff to talk about because wasn't yesterday's video about graphics too? Instead of it being called True Step and Enhanced Graphics it's called IGNITE Technology and Next Definition Visuals. Lol isn't that the same thing? I'm curious to see what he posts tomorrow and I really don't want to be mean but MAN THAT VOICE.

Last edited by royounggoku; 11-02-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #15
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

If it wasn't for my online league being so much fun there is no way I would even think of Madden come next gen with what I'm seeing. As a person who truly wants the game to be great, it's severely disappointing to see all of these videos with so little promise.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericasTeam
Anybody else sick of hearing about the helmet moving, hair moving, watching feet, and the amazing crowd? This video actually kind of pissed me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Especially since all the stuff they're focusing on and promoting through these vids will be almost completely unnoticeable unless you play zoomed in like that. We all know the default camera angle will show practically NONE of this. Lame, and it continues to get worse with each vid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »