Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2013, 10:27 PM   #129
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Well maybe there done, no more updates, I hope not but who knows.
EA knows. They just ain't telling anyone.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:07 AM   #130
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

Here's a dumb idea/theory. What if they're waiting till a bit later in December then give us a crap ton of packs, like as a Holiday gift to us?

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Old 12-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 3

Either that, or they've exhausted all remaining NCAAF resources on determining the cause of the Notre Dame glitch, which in effect has put all future packs on hold.

Which would be honestly ridiculous seeing as how we figured out a fix ourselves by downloading the packs in reverse. So hopefully I'm grasping at straws with my theory.

The way to silence us though would be to post something, anything on their SOCIAL pages. Heaven forbid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 08:11 AM   #132
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

I have a feeling that they're not done. Patience.

Last edited by loccdogg26; 12-04-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #133
Rookie

drift7one's Arena

OVR: 2

hoping this theory of mine isn't correct. but what if, the EA team only had some sort licensing agreement with the NCAA to produce uniform packs through the end of the Regular season? and now that we're in conference championship week, they won't be able to release anything. again, hypothetical.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #134
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift7one
hoping this theory of mine isn't correct. but what if, the EA team only had some sort licensing agreement with the NCAA to produce uniform packs through the end of the Regular season? and now that we're in conference championship week, they won't be able to release anything. again, hypothetical.
I'm not so sure the licensing agreement would have covered exactly when EA Sports released a uniform pack. Sounds like a restriction that would have been imposed by the NCAA and something tells me they couldn't care less when exactly DLC was released.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:41 AM   #135
Rookie

TheDeuce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Moncrief
I'm not so sure the licensing agreement would have covered exactly when EA Sports released a uniform pack. Sounds like a restriction that would have been imposed by the NCAA and something tells me they couldn't care less when exactly DLC was released.
Yeah it doesn't make sense for a deadline to be imposed. All these packs were completed a while ago. It's far more likely (sadly) that they've run out of stuff and simply haven't bothered to tell us.

If we want to be wildly optimistic, we can hope they're just dragging things out and spacing the release of what little new content they have...though that doesn't make much sense either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2013, 04:23 AM   #136
Rookie

I hate to sound redundant here but if they did indeed run out of content to ship out in DLC, how did they miss the boat on Indiana's helmets? I mean, these things were announced 6 months ago! And Indiana has made very good use out of every single helmet they showcased in their summer reveal.. none of them are one offs, they're all worn for specific games (rivalries, conference, breast cancer awareness, in-state match ups, etc).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »