Home

NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 02:04 AM   #145
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

Am I the only one praying to the accessories god for them to put in the hex psd mid calf sleeves to put on your my player when they patch the accessories shop back in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 02:26 AM   #146
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 Patch #3 Submitted - Gameplay & Various MyPlayer Issues to be Addressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by goduke30
Am I the only one praying to the accessories god for them to put in the hex psd mid calf sleeves to put on your my player when they patch the accessories shop back in
I want the "I Promise" bands personally, but yeah I feel you on the hex pads

Old 12-17-2013, 02:37 AM   #147
Pro

OVR: 0

I'm hoping they fix eye color for XB1, the compression shorts missing one leg's black texture, custom sneaker edits saving to 2k brand, pattern color textures showing as white in-game, add a way to change your number, allow my player freestyle practice.....

Yeah just realize this is definitely too much to expect fixed in patch 3.

Kill me now.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:13 AM   #148
Pro

Daddy123's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Yes. It won't remove those players from your existing save, but the "start-of-mode undrafted rookies being picked up via Free Agency" won't happen on any new MyCAREERs.
please fix the rotations glitch in my career, there is no point in playing where the starting lineup stays in the game for all 48 mins.. I end up losing every match because my teammates are too tired.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:59 AM   #149
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Are there any MyTEAM changes? Specifically the fact that the only stat that matters for getting 3 stars in domination is blocks?

Or how a person can get 4500 MT points for starting a RTTP game and then letting the timer run out, when the other person clicks quit?
Leftos is responsible for MyGM, and whatever aspects of MyGM cross over into MyCareer. Nothing to do with MyTeam.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:04 AM   #150
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Leftos is responsible for MyGM, and whatever aspects of MyGM cross over into MyCareer. Nothing to do with MyTeam.
Melbournelad are you on PS4 or XB1? Someone told me we in Australia havent got it yet
Old 12-17-2013, 04:42 AM   #151
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Melbournelad are you on PS4 or XB1? Someone told me we in Australia havent got it yet
Haha I've had it since the 22nd man, I got it at Xbox One launch. Who told you that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 04:54 AM   #152
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Haha I've had it since the 22nd man, I got it at Xbox One launch. Who told you that?
Nah I mean the patch.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »