Home

NBA 2K14: As Problems Mount, Some Gamers Getting Refunds from Retailers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14: As Problems Mount, Some Gamers Getting Refunds from Retailers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2014, 05:49 AM   #97
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K14: As Problems Mount, Some Gamers Getting Refunds from Retailers

I can't wait until August/September when LD2K starts posting again to promote 2k15 and no one falls for his usual spiel of how great it is.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:26 AM   #98
Rookie

ricardo.13's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallg7
Lol I had help, my wife talked to them because I was too mad to be civil. She is very persuasive in a nice way. They said the same thing to me however I got the rejection next day, called and got the acceptance next day after that, the customer service guy said that sometimes it is how the person who takes the complaint puts it in the system. If you call just make sure you are super nice and go through the tests they want you to do.
Dude, my Psn wallet was refunded in $59,99!!
So fast too, one day just...lol
Thank you!!!

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5730/7o1r.png

Last edited by ricardo.13; 01-08-2014 at 06:30 AM.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:55 AM   #99
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
I can't wait until August/September when LD2K starts posting again to promote 2k15 and no one falls for his usual spiel of how great it is.
Yeah, we'll see about that. Let's not forget about STATS inc either wich is proven BS now.

How about they come in here and talk to the comunity for once? They're ghosts when things go wrong.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:12 AM   #100
MVP

Melbournelad's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Yeah, we'll see about that. Let's not forget about STATS inc either wich is proven BS now.

How about they come in here and talk to the comunity for once? They're ghosts when things go wrong.
Man what the hell happened to STATS inc? It was promoted as updated "daily" and "based on statistics", wasn't it? It was a major focal point of their marketing for 2K14 yet is nonexistent. That's just flat out misleading the consumer.

Last edited by Melbournelad; 01-08-2014 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:30 AM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo.13
Dude, my Psn wallet was refunded in $59,99!!
So fast too, one day just...lol
Thank you!!!

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5730/7o1r.png
That's really cool. I was in a supermarket a couple of days before Christmas and they had 1 each of Xbox One and PS4 (PS4's were sold out nationally and were going for crazy prices, even second hand, but this was selling retail. I just fluked on one!). I really couldn't decide, I had my phone out re-reading all the different websites. People kept coming up to me and asking if they could have one of the consoles (I'd put the empty boxes between my legs while I sat and browsed - I told them I was considering buying both!).

The thing that swung it for me was I read that MS had introduced a system where you only need one live account per console and there are no codes restricting gameplay to one account (I have 3 children, all boys. So the Xbox 360 was seriously expensive in this regard).

I know Sony is the same, but I sold my PS3 after the Cinavia/remove Other OS stealth patch and was still pissed at them, so I went with Xbox, despite it being £100 more. I really, really regret that decision now!

Their customer support has been awful since the day I bought it (well; since the day I started having problems with NBA 2K!). My first job was in a call centre, so I'm always polite and try not to be a smart arse, but I just kept getting fobbed off. I'm super jealous now I've found out they are giving out full refunds for the (very defective) game, that is amazing!

M$ - sort yourselves out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #102
Rookie

a guy post this http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Server+...0d_4834924.gif maby this explains this mess lol
Old 01-08-2014, 08:46 AM   #103
Banned

OVR: 0
It's the first of the new generation...It fun to me, but i just play with my friends and don't really get into the MY GM and My career. I'm having a blast with it.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:54 AM   #104
Rookie

ricardo.13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by flawed
That's really cool. I was in a supermarket a couple of days before Christmas and they had 1 each of Xbox One and PS4 (PS4's were sold out nationally and were going for crazy prices, even second hand, but this was selling retail. I just fluked on one!). I really couldn't decide, I had my phone out re-reading all the different websites. People kept coming up to me and asking if they could have one of the consoles (I'd put the empty boxes between my legs while I sat and browsed - I told them I was considering buying both!).

The thing that swung it for me was I read that MS had introduced a system where you only need one live account per console and there are no codes restricting gameplay to one account (I have 3 children, all boys. So the Xbox 360 was seriously expensive in this regard).

I know Sony is the same, but I sold my PS3 after the Cinavia/remove Other OS stealth patch and was still pissed at them, so I went with Xbox, despite it being £100 more. I really, really regret that decision now!

Their customer support has been awful since the day I bought it (well; since the day I started having problems with NBA 2K!). My first job was in a call centre, so I'm always polite and try not to be a smart arse, but I just kept getting fobbed off. I'm super jealous now I've found out they are giving out full refunds for the (very defective) game, that is amazing!

M$ - sort yourselves out!
Dude, i was dumb...lol
I bought PS3 version before because i didn't wanted buy now a PS4 but I saw an irresistible offer did not resist. Sold my PS3 version.
About the game, the servers OFF on Christmas (all day long = morning, afternoon untill 00:00) was a shame.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »