Home

NBA 2K14: As Problems Mount, Some Gamers Getting Refunds from Retailers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14: As Problems Mount, Some Gamers Getting Refunds from Retailers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2014, 11:13 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14: As Problems Mount, Some Gamers Getting Refunds from Retailers

well ive just encountered a new problem just then. The game has slowed up considerably. As in, the players move slower, and the clock ticks down slower. The ball floats through the air almost as if its on the moon.

WTF has happened? I turned the PS4 off to watch some UFC, come back 2 hours later and something is incredibly wrong...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 12:07 PM   #106
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegemietian
well ive just encountered a new problem just then. The game has slowed up considerably. As in, the players move slower, and the clock ticks down slower. The ball floats through the air almost as if its on the moon.

WTF has happened? I turned the PS4 off to watch some UFC, come back 2 hours later and something is incredibly wrong...
That's hilarious. You should snap it and post it on youtube.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:49 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel2010
This is why I'm going to stick it out with 2k12 for the time being...although it's impossible to find up to date rosters now
Lol I thought I was the only one still playing 2k12, I just love the classic rosters on there and if I can remember there was no VC on that one.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:30 PM   #108
Just started!

puleese unbelievable how epicly 2k14 has failed with screwed up servers!
Old 01-08-2014, 03:40 PM   #109
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

I went to my local Gamestop where I bought my PS4 and 2K14 and I took the receipt but they wouldn't give me back my money. Instead I had to trade it in for $32 and put that money on the Show. I went and bought Live instead and I'm not feeling that either. Just going to roll with Madden until MLB comes out.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:49 PM   #110
Rookie

Nba 2k11 is still the best B-ball game ever made. I have updated my roster file and I am enjoying this game so much. 2k, you need to listen to your loyal and faithful customers....stop with the gimmicks, and go back to making this game great again.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:53 PM   #111
Banned

OVR: 5
Funny how all I see is NBA2K14 issues on this site. Yet the INCREDIBLE amount of bugs and glitches in Madden never seem to come up... hmmm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 06:14 PM   #112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTB503
This is looking a lot like the issues the MLB series that that ultimately ended that series a few years later. Though there is no real competition like there was with MLB The Show. Here's to hoping it's just 2k not knowing the next gen consoles yet.
There servers been crap for years....most their problems has nothing to do with next gen, so hope they don't use that as a excuse. It's about time people startholding 2k accountable the same way we hold other companies like EA accountable. It's no excuse for not knowing how to properly use servers, for like 5 years now. It's getting old.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »